Cant sleep

Anyone up ..I been up since 3am and cant go back to sleep. Hate not sleeping. What can I use to fall asleep.
Unfortunately I was up before you posted then laid back down. I would have joined you....Maybe another time...
Maybe something nice to suck on would help.
Would have loved to have had something to suck on...i been getting up at 3:30 or 4 am each morning. I dont get it..I hate not sleeping..
Maybe something nice to suck on would help. Originally Posted by jack4funkc
Been doing that or worse for a couple weeks. Moving sucks!!!
For a long time, I would stay up late and sleep in until close to noon. One day, I found myself regularly getting up and not being able to sleep until the wee hours.
For those times you cannot find the satasfaction of a lover between your legs (or you between theirs), I have found a few things helpful:
- A Book
- A Slow-Moving video game (not Warcraft, think more like Monopoly or Stratego)
- The occasional ZzQuil before bed.

If these don't help, then PM me, perhaps we can find some way to kill time while trying to fall asleep.
;-)
Would love to have some warm cum in my mouth before I go to sleep instead of warm milk.. lol
For a long time, I would stay up late and sleep in until close to noon. One day, I found myself regularly getting up and not being able to sleep until the wee hours.
For those times you cannot find the satasfaction of a lover between your legs (or you between theirs), I have found a few things helpful:
- A Book
- A Slow-Moving video game (not Warcraft, think more like Monopoly or Stratego)
- The occasional ZzQuil before bed.

If these don't help, then PM me, perhaps we can find some way to kill time while trying to fall asleep.
;-) Originally Posted by Badboy_71
Kaylen, I think I could help with that warm cum proposition.
Melatonin
I take 2 PMs every night.........and do not drink anything after 9pm
.... Hate not sleeping.... Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Then time for breakfast;
Perhaps a:
Jameson's Pancake breakfast
A six ounce whisky glass with:
One part Jameson whisky
One part Butterscotch Schnapps
Glass of OJ on the side
One sausage (or bacon)
I love to soak in the tub with lavender oil, drink a glass of good wine & listen to some slow jams. That usually makes me a little sleepy. If all else fails, I take some Benadryl. I come alive at night so I have a lot of issues going to bed & staying asleep.
She hasn't replied lately. Perhaps our suggestions are putting you to sleep?