Cigar bars

• R.M.
  • 10-10-2022, 03:48 PM
I'm in town this week visiting and I love the smell of a quality cigar. Any recommendations are welcomed and thank you.
Depends on where you are staying. From the north, very nice cigar bar on norh 183 close to 45.Will be on right side of 183 as you head out of Austin. Closer to home on north Burnet road just south of the 183 intersection of the east side of the street is a cigar company called Babalou. They roll their own and have a lounge of sorts to sit and smoke. Product is not too good though. At the NE intersection of Anderson Lane and Burnet is a nice little smoke shop with a small smoking room. That is where I usually trade.

There is a shop in SE Austin but I forgot the location. May not even be there. There are probably more in south Austin that I just dont know about.

Good Luck
  • R.M.
  • 10-23-2022, 10:05 AM
Thank you so much for the infomation. I will have to look around on my next visit to Austin in Novemember.
I do love a nice Dunhill.
Oh and Houston has a nice selection of cigar bars. If anyone is ever there visiting.
Thank you so much for the infomation. I will have to look around on my next visit to Austin in Novemember.
I do love a nice Dunhill.
Oh and Houston has a nice selection of cigar bars. If anyone is ever there visiting. Originally Posted by R.M.

I see..
Im thinking of opening a cigar bar, how about this for a name

Clinton's Cigar Bar
  • R.M.
  • 11-07-2022, 06:17 AM
Heh. That's fair. Let my know if you open it.