Sarah Palin "seriously interested" in 2016 bid

This is shaping up to be one of the most interesting presidential elections ever.......

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...ite-house-bid/
Run Sarah, Run! If she wins the nomination, perhaps she will select Joni as her running mate.
Dear God say it isn't so... Smdh

Everyone and their friggin mom thinks they can get elected after Obama. Awesome.
Her monthly "gotta stay in the spotlight" moment. It would be wildly entertaining and good for many laughs.
Will add a little comic relief to a serious process.
Will add a little comic relief to a serious process. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"A little comic relief?"

How about a lot?
Palin isn't running for president. She's just fucking with you Liberals. She just likes to stir up shit.

Jim
Palin isn't running for president. She's just fucking with you Liberals. She just likes to stir up shit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You're partially correct! I believe Governor Quitter is actually "seriously interested" in a 2016 bid.

But an overwhelming percentage of the American public will not take her or her candidacy, "seriously."

She's a friggin' joke!

Run Sarah, run!

She ain't running as a democrat jim, she is fucking with you republicans.

I agree she won't run. I disagree that she is doing anything other than trying to pretend she is, or ever was, relevant.
You're partially correct! I believe Governor Quitter is actually "seriously interested" in a 2016 bid.

But an overwhelming percentage of the American public will not take her or her candidacy, "seriously."

She's a friggin' joke!

Run Sarah, run! Originally Posted by bigtex
If she runs she won't be serious. She'll just be there to stir up as much controversy for the Democratic candidate. She'll be a distraction. Unfortunately our next president is going to be that stupid ass Jeb Bush.

Jim
I can't wait to hear her debate Ted Cruz!
This is shaping up to be one of the most interesting presidential elections ever.......

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...ite-house-bid/ Originally Posted by timpage
I hope she runs, just so Tina fey will act like her

she'll run, just like Trump will run, they'll end up on the same imaginary ticket...
You're partially correct! I believe Governor Quitter is actually "seriously interested" in a 2016 bid.... Originally Posted by bigtex
Hopefully she'll show some leg on the trail ..... and

.. hopefully Secretary-Senator Quitter won't!
Snick!