Bergdahl to be Charged with Desertion

About damn time!!!

BERGDAHL TO BE CHARGED WITH DESERTION
by JEFFREY POOR 26 Jan 2015

On Monday’s broadcast of “The O’Reilly Factor” on the Fox News Channel, retired Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer of the London Center for Policy Research revealed to host Bill O’Reilly that sources tell him U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl will face charges for desertion.

Bergdahl was held captive by the Taliban-aligned Haqqani network in Afghanistan from June 2009 until his release in May 2014, which was part of a prisoner exchange for five Taliban members who were being held at the detention center at Guantanamo Bay.

“Bill, the Army has come to its conclusion and Bowe Bergdahl,” Shaffer said, “Sgt. Bergdahl will be charged with desertion. I have been told and confirmed by two other sources that his attorney was given what we call a charge sheet. A charge sheet is results of the investigation listing out the articles of the Uniform Code of Military Justice that have been violated. The key violation is desertion. And this is has been done. The decision has been made. Let me be very clear. As a corporate entity, the Army has decided that they want to pursue Bergdahl for this violation.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...ith-desertion/

If he is found guilty it means that he voluntarily put himself in the hands of the enemy and is responsible for the lives of those lost trying to find and rescue him. He is also responsible (or should be) for any aid, and I think five senior commanders being released qualifies, that was given to the enemy.
Is this the reason why obie has such disdain for "photo ops"?

This President is a disgrace.

This President is a disgrace. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
This picture right here should be captioned........"Naiveté Combined with Stupidity"
This picture right here should be captioned........"Naiveté Combined with Stupidity Standing on Each Side of DumbAss" Originally Posted by Jackie S
... fify.

A story is emerging that the Pretender In Chief just did another unauthorized trade.

I'm beginning to believe he still has some "people trading" blood in him.
In May, 2014, Odumbo exchanged five Gitmo inmates for Bergdahl. Odumbo released five more in November, ten in December and five more in January. There are 122 detainees remaining. If Odumbo keeps releasing/exchanging detainees at the rate of five per month, Gitmo will be emptied just as a new president is sworn in.
In May, 2014, Odumbo exchanged five Gitmo inmates for Bergdahl. Odumbo released five more in November, ten in December and five more in January. There are 122 detainees remaining. If Odumbo keeps releasing/exchanging detainees at the rate of five per month, Gitmo will be emptied just as a new president is sworn in ...TO FILL IT BACK UP AGAIN!!!. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FIFY

Yes that would be the one, the very same suit full of shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In May, 2014, Odumbo exchanged five Gitmo inmates for Bergdahl. Odumbo released five more in November, ten in December and five more in January. There are 122 detainees remaining. If Odumbo keeps releasing/exchanging detainees at the rate of five per month, Gitmo will be emptied just as a new president is sworn in ...TO FILL IT BACK UP AGAIN!!!.

FIFY Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ah hell, We need some new ragheads anyway, We've beat all the information we can out of those old ones .
It was Muslim slave traders from his part of Africa that supplied the slave trade with victims. It's genetic.
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2015, 08:01 AM
IMHO, he should be charged and IMHO we should have swapped those prisoners for him to find out exactly what happened. The Admin should have known the background of his disappearance and not taken a photo op with the guy.

Look at Bergdahl's parents. Could anything but a deserter come from the loins of these two losers. Not to mention Obama has no qualms about entertaining this bullshit.

Jim
IMHO, he should be charged and IMHO we should have swapped those prisoners for him to find out exactly what happened. The Admin should have known the background of his disappearance and not taken a photo op with the guy. Originally Posted by WTF

Are you alone in not realizing Obama" they knew it" all along ?
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2015, 12:06 PM
Are you alone in not realizing Obama" they knew it" all along ? Originally Posted by rioseco
Am I alone in realizing that you had to bring him home and to get his side of the story? We have something in this country called the rule of law.
Everyone should get due process. Unless you are a liberal, then you are guilty until proven innocent on this board.