McDonald's Fires Black CEO - Where is Al Sharpton?

The talented and innovative CEO of McDonald's was fired today.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...pson/22488653/
They only fired him. They didn't set him on fire.

Jim
Was it because of the fries?
Hey, I would just settle for them getting my usual sausage mcmuffin and coffee breakfast correct at least 50% of the time.
Doesn't look like Al eats at Mickey D's anymore. I'm sure they'll up their "donation" to the National Action Network.
Lots of competition n the fast food business have cut into the sales of MD.
It is difficult to compere against better products and better advertizing. I have become a Big fan of Carl's; damn they have some of the best advertizing around. I am loving it.
MCD has an image problem to be sure. The current gluten-free craze isn't helping but neither is their high-fat, grease-soaked menu. With EPS half of Jack in the box and even lower than Dunkin, they've got a financial problem, too. (I wouldn't hold Dunkin shares if someone glued them free of charge to the palm of my hand.)

So bring on Al Sharpton, I say. Black or no, this guy has to go.
Stupid post by a stupid person.
Stupid post by a stupid person. Originally Posted by ilikefun
Fuck you, faggot!!
Lots of competition n the fast food business have cut into the sales of MD.
It is difficult to compere against better products and better advertizing. I have become a Big fan of Carl's; damn they have some of the best advertizing around. I am loving it. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I don't think the hot Shake Shack IPO is helping McD's image as a very good burger maker, either.
Who ever accused Mickey D's of making good burgers?
Who ever accused Mickey D's of making good burgers? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I liked going there when I was in third grade, especially after I punched some other third grade mouthy punk in the face - which is what I would have done to your fat ugly face if we went to school together in NYC.
I will wait at mcds as long as they don't go kosher.
New York CITY?

Another fucking slip, BJerk.
I like their bacon egg and cheese biscuit.

What I really wonder is why it took Taco Bell forever to finally get in on the breakfast business. Breakfast tacos......duh!