Obama's White House caught in the big lie again.

I know how the democrats are when it comes to lying. It is a way of life for them and they celebrate someone who is good at it but why do they continue to celebrate a White House that seems to always get caught? It has to be the racial angle for them since that it the only thing separating Obama from Clinton.

The White House was livid when the US Speaker of the House invited Netanyahu to speak before the Congress. So lived that they decided to not even acknowledge his presence by meeting with him while he is in town. When asked why they told the country that the White House does not want to look like they are interfering with the election of another country... [sidebar, Senator Obama got involved with an election in Kenya, told lies, and got a lot of people killed. President Obama worked to over throw foreign leaders in Libya, Syria, and Egypt. end sidebar]...but then they caught them in the lie. Jeremy Bird is Obama's campaign field commander (that is how they refer to him) and he is in Israel right now working to get Netanyahu defeated in the upcoming election. This is after the White House spox said that Netanyahu would have to "pay a price" for embarassing the White House.

Bottom line, Obama lied again, a huge lie, and he got caught....again.
The "other" part is supposedly the Obama administration is using US taxpayer money to fund this guy's activities.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2015, 06:59 AM
WOW.. politicians playing politics! Next you'll start a thread about Zookeepers working around animals.

I know how the democrats are when it comes to lying. It is a way of life for them and they celebrate someone who is good at it but why do they continue to celebrate a White House that seems to always get caught? It has to be the racial angle for them since that it the only thing separating Obama from Clinton.

The White House was livid when the US Speaker of the House invited Netanyahu to speak before the Congress. So lived that they decided to not even acknowledge his presence by meeting with him while he is in town. When asked why they told the country that the White House does not want to look like they are interfering with the election of another country... [sidebar, Senator Obama got involved with an election in Kenya, told lies, and got a lot of people killed. President Obama worked to over throw foreign leaders in Libya, Syria, and Egypt. end sidebar]...but then they caught them in the lie. Jeremy Bird is Obama's campaign field commander (that is how they refer to him) and he is in Israel right now working to get Netanyahu defeated in the upcoming election. This is after the White House spox said that Netanyahu would have to "pay a price" for embarassing the White House.

Bottom line, Obama lied again, a huge lie, and he got caught....again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Maulkin is right. Its the culture of corruption.
Another day, another JDIdiot Obama hate post. And, as always, the chorus of hosannas from the unusual suspects!

SNICK!
Another day, another JDIdiot Obama hate post. And, as always, the chorus of hosannas from the unusual suspects!

SNICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SNORT,BURP,FART
SNORT,BURP,FART Originally Posted by rioseco
LMFAO
anybody got any lynch?

Bottom line, Obama lied again, a huge lie, and he got caught....again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So do you have a legitimate source for this story? Or are we to take your word for it.
So do you have a legitimate source for this story? Or are we to take your word for it. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
Oh! You didn't hear about it on MSNBC????

A top appointee in President Barack Odumbo’s 2012 election campaign is now working to defeat Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu in the upcoming March election in Israel ... Jeremy Bird, who was the national field director for Odumbo’s 2012 campaign, is now working for an Israel-based group, dubbed V15, an anti-Netanyahu group that is backed by a the leftist One Voice organization.

A report in Haaretz on Monday provided more information about V15, whose goal is to “replace the government” in Israel, though they are careful about specifically naming Netanyahu.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...1#.VMr7cWjF_84

Oh! You didn't hear about it on MSNBC????

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No I didn't. Does that mean they beat Fox to the story? By the way, I don't even have cable or satellite. Got rid of it and don't even miss it. So I guess you don't have a legitimate source either?
No I didn't. Does that mean they beat Fox to the story? By the way, I don't even have cable or satellite. Got rid of it and don't even miss it. So I guess you don't have a legitimate source either? Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
A source was cited. Looks like you can't read either.
IBIdiot, doctoring quotes again.

Intellectually Bankrupt Idiot... Ever wonder what IB meant?

I take that back. Bankruptcy implies there was value to begin with.
So AssupLiar, do you support the administration sending personnel and tax dollars to Israel to influence a foreign election?

http://topconservativenews.com/2015/...lp-opposition/

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/GlobalTa.../27/id/620977/

http://victorygirlsblog.com/election...eat-netanyahu/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...ign-in-israel/

Not that I have any hope that he will find these acceptable (though he could look for a denial from the White House from a legitimate source). It is easier to disbelieve anything that he doesn't like rather than question why his news source doesn't have (or isn't running) the story.