Hookups.info Pop-Ups. WTH?

Am I the only experiencing pop-ups? Anytime I refresh the page, or click on a new link, the Hookups.info pop-up appears.

It started at 10:05, and I'm still experiencing it at 10:10.

I understand that it is a way to generate revenue, but seriously... every time?
Am I the only experiencing pop-ups? Anytime I refresh the page, or click on a new link, the Hookups.info pop-up appears.

It started at 10:05, and I'm still experiencing it at 10:10.

I understand that it is a way to generate revenue, but seriously... every time? Originally Posted by Simon Riley
every fucking click! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!??!
What browser / phone are you guys using and are you on eccie.net or m.eccie.net ?
Happening to me too. Using Android Droid with the pop up blocker on. Accessing the regular sit not mobile
Does it for me too when I click on the text "private messages" to go into my inbox. Every time. I use firefox.
So you're actually getting the Hookups.info popup on the non mobile version?
So you're actually getting the Hookups.info popup on the non mobile version? Originally Posted by Programmer
Yes. To the point I am about to lose my grease! Every time I click it pops up
Okay, so now that I am clicking through different threads, I am getting the pop-up on every thread when I click the arrow icon. What in the world...
Yeah I was getting it all morning on every single click it was frustrating as hell. I am using Chrome on a regular PC.

I finally just installed ScriptSafe and now they dont come up anymore.
chrome, regular version, every fucking click
The problem should be fixed now. Let me know if all is well.
Me too, regular chrome on a regular laptop. It used to be just the main page, now it seems to be on all forums. I don;t have any Chrome extensions, and I use malwarebytes software to avoid this kind of thing.
The problem should be fixed now. Let me know if all is well. Originally Posted by Programmer
Tried again, no it is not fixed, still happening.
The problem should be fixed now. Let me know if all is well. Originally Posted by Programmer
I'm using Safari, non-mobile version. The pop-up has stopped at this time.

Thanks!
Ha! yes, it's still happening.. I ventured to the National Forum to specifically ask about this, and I found this thread! glad it's not only me.. I'm logging out until tonight, hope it clears by then..

using Microsoft edge, by the way