Address: West Dallas area
Activities: CFS, BBBJ, 69, CG, RCG, HJ, MSOG, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, skinny, pretty face, 5'2"
Recommendation: Yes
Nice Review
Great review and comment, Aoi and Ghostrider.

Glad to see homage to skillset in CIM. And if possible, TUMA too (optional, I know).
  • Aoi
  • 05-05-2022, 04:13 PM
Cim is the industry standard now
Bomi is NOT TUMA, according to the rude KFest new booker.
Bomi is NOT TUMA, according to the rude KFest new booker. Originally Posted by veloztec
So that means Bomi, Sooah and Chrystal are not Tuma , that’s three out of four, any Intel on the fourth girl Arisa?
I also got some rudeness from the Kfest Booker yesterday as well.
So that means Bomi, Sooah and Chrystal are not Tuma , that’s three out of four, any Intel on the fourth girl Arisa?
I also got some rudeness from the Kfest Booker yesterday as well. Originally Posted by Finman22
Nana, Lovely, Mina, Miso, Abby, Julie, Ivy, Jun, Emma (NOT Ella) were all TUMA and CIM.
Great girls!

Don’t care about which one works for which agency, but stating Facts.
I had best luck at Lovely Angels, PinkClubs, and AsianStars (HouseK).
All have nice Bookers!

Disappointed at Kfestival today for the first time.
Motherfuckers putting new rude lazy Booker on who was NOT even helpful and said T in TUMA was for Thumb/Fingering not Tongue (who texted with great English too - suspicious). That person also was a liar, said she/he did not know Pink Clubs (which bought K-Kest).
The booker for kfest is nice and gives good directions with pics and all.

Also, it's bad practice to ask menus to the bookers. What happens BCD is not the bookers business
Cim is the industry standard now Originally Posted by Aoi
More of a personal preference for some than industry standard. Obviously better than cum dodgers. But COF is fun too. Her face is the canvas and I’m Jackson Pollock.
Tuma and CIM finish with Asa yesterday. It was great, and she kept sucking for about a minute afterwards until my leg started shaking and I couldn’t take it anymore it was so sensitive.
The booker for kfest is nice and gives good directions with pics and all.

Also, it's bad practice to ask menus to the bookers. What happens BCD is not the bookers business Originally Posted by Kumite
Here is another motherfucker pimp of KFest, eh Kumite?
People like you are scums in this board. Nobody paid serious attention or put money on the table on your words - they carry little weights now that the Neutral people had exposed the lies.

Guys - everyone can check out this Kumite’s reviews - all this shitty Kumite’s reviews are for KFest girls!

Again, on KFest:
The TUMA info was displayed from a review from ProfessorXavier and the KFest booker said on last minute “TUMA stands for THUMB on My Ass”. So just Fingering, not Licking. She made it as if it’s normal that way.

KFest Booker may not be as rude as HDS (although she said some pissy stuff and blocked me) - but certainly a stupid or liar and think they can get away with your $280 for an unmet expectation.

Fuck that KFest Agency, there are better Options.
Good to hear Asa is back
Nana, Lovely, Mina, Miso, Abby, Julie, Ivy, Jun, Emma (NOT Ella) were all TUMA and CIM.
Great girls!

Don’t care about which one works for which agency, but stating Facts.
I had best luck at Lovely Angels, PinkClubs, and AsianStars (HouseK).
All have nice Bookers!

Disappointed at Kfestival today for the first time.
Motherfuckers putting new rude lazy Booker on who was NOT even helpful and said T in TUMA was for Thumb/Fingering not Tongue (who texted with great English too - suspicious). That person also was a liar, said she/he did not know Pink Clubs (which bought K-Kest). Originally Posted by veloztec
I second this, KF bringing in new ladies, that’s great, but booker is rude AF. They need a new booker too!
Here is another motherfucker pimp of KFest, eh Kumite?
People like you are scums in this board. Nobody paid serious attention or put money on the table on your words - they carry little weights now that the Neutral people had exposed the lies.

Guys - everyone can check out this Kumite’s reviews - all this shitty Kumite’s reviews are for KFest girls!

Again, on KFest:
The TUMA info was displayed from a review from ProfessorXavier and the KFest booker said on last minute “TUMA stands for THUMB on My Ass”. So just Fingering, not Licking. She made it as if it’s normal that way.

KFest Booker may not be as rude as HDS (although she said some pissy stuff and blocked me) - but certainly a stupid or liar and think they can get away with your $280 for an unmet expectation.

Fuck that KFest Agency, there are better Options. Originally Posted by veloztec
I think you made your point on the previous posts. You got banned for being rude. Take your money elsewhere and enjoy that shit. They will not allow you to see any of their girls. Your pissed, everyone gets it. thats not my call but the owners.