stress relief

Did you know that when you get mad it stays in your system for three days? I often wondered why some people always seem upset about life and when I learned this I realized the answer. When people can find some stress relief it has to help with work issues, personal issues and so many other things. When a person isnt on edge or tensed little things just row off their back and something so small as breaking a glass or a flat tire becomes nothing. How many people would be so much happier if they would just become a hobbiest or a provider?
Hobbying can definitely make a bad week end well, or start the week off really well.
3 days for every time I've gotten mad? Ouch, I'm gonna need a calculator to be exact, but, off the top of my head, I think I'm gonna have to hobby 24/7 for the next 33.75 years to get back to even. That's a lot of stress relief.
That is going to be some stress relief bill. Better check your insurance copay.
I remember when one lady relieved my stress, I proceeded to pull a 60 hr work week like it was nothing... Oh shit... I just started a training session for a promotion that has 5 weeks at 55 hours each! HELP I NEED STRESS RELIEF!
That is going to be some stress relief bill. Better check your insurance copay. Originally Posted by pyramider
Now you've made me mad again by reminding me of the bill, which will lead to a bigger bill. Now I'm really mad.
I thinck some ladies will need to thanck me.
  • 05-18-2012, 09:39 PM
*Truely Passion, you can definatly provide me some 'stress refief'!! Hope you have a way to relieve your stress also!!
I have some awesome guys that help me relax and enjoying doing this. I have friends that can tell I am more relaxed. I love giving out stress relief!!!!! I bet there are alot of workers out in this world that would love to pay someone to help the boss out and make work so much better. Once a week of stress relief for some would make a difference. Have a great weekend and get some STRESS RELIEF and Vent and dont stay mad. There are plenty of stress relief girls on here so have fun finding your new stress relief. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!!!!
So how does the math work? If you get mad on a Monday morning, the stress lasts until Thursday morning. What about if you get mad on Tuesday afternoon? Does the stress supercede the stress from Monday, thereby giving you a new stress clock that ends Friday afternoon?

Anyone familiar with Quantum Stress Theories? Dannie?
I say just hobby when you can it will work itself out.
So how does the math work? If you get mad on a Monday morning, the stress lasts until Thursday morning. What about if you get mad on Tuesday afternoon? Does the stress supercede the stress from Monday, thereby giving you a new stress clock that ends Friday afternoon?

Anyone familiar with Quantum Stress Theories? Dannie? Originally Posted by Boltfan

From my experience, it just keeps building, and building, and building ... until its released.
No wonder I am stress free. I release multiple times, daily.
Yes if you keep gettin mad then it dont go away. Havent you ever noticed that in some people.
I relieved my stress this morning (review to come) and then spent the day with family...

I now need a two hour stress relief session...oh, the irony!