It's happen again !!:((

Ladies,
Yesterday I had a date with a client I have seen before but this time he left without paying me. I have PMed and emailed him with no response. I know I shouldnt have allowed this and its my fault for not taking the money up front, but I do not want him to get away with it again with any of you. I personally will never see him again except to retrieve money hopefully. I do not think I am allowed to post his handle, not sure. He is an Indian man, that will narrow it down some. You can all PM me for his handle.Also his phone number is... +1 (305) xxx-xx67

Do not post complete phone numbers. That amounts to outing a member.-staff
I believe you can post his handle.
I wasnt able to PM you. Could you PM me with his information please ma'am?
You can Post his handle...as you should let everyone know who the ASSHAT is..
i would think posting his phone number would be worse than the handle, but that's just my opinion.

sorry this happened to you, as it should never happen.
What a dickhead, sorry to hear about it
Too bad that it happened. Totally sympathize
With you. I believe posting a phone number
is against the privacy policies of ECCIE. Your
ECCIE account could be in jeopardy.
can you send me his info sweetie?
Tried pming you for information on this character but its blocking from doing so can we can more info please????
If this really happened and this board did not allow you to post it - then this board sucks. I do not believe that is the case and I do believe you - so post his shit...
  • jindo
  • 01-09-2013, 06:15 PM
he is an Indian - he is then Muslim and this is big big no no within their religion - what hypocrite ( hypo creep) Muslims are.. 305 is Miami - he's probably not coming back - lots of gals have a Rule :" I Dont See Indians" - In a bad economy you play upfront ..
If you need some help with be glad to contribute until we start seeing each other....

TexasCowboy
Sorry this happened no excuse and he is a piece of sh*t, post away but i have had a few discussions with providers from all levels and Indian Men are no bueno, cut them all off baby!

Hope you get you funds, will help if I can
All my Indians client are very good keep coming back to me.only this guy was no good !!
Sounds like to me that he deserves a good 'ole fashion Texas ass whoopin', the sorry prick