Independent Girls....tipping advice

What is the appropriate amount of tip for an independent body rub girl, or a massage with some extras?

For example, what if its a bodyrub girl who charges $60 or $80 for the hour and is independent and works out of her home. Do I tip? if so, what would be the appropriate amount..not too little and not too much for a good FBSM.

I've read that some people don't tip independents since they get all the money you give them (as opposed to girls in a spa, who have to share the money with the house).
Tiping is a way to reward someone for delivery of a service or product that exceeds the value of what you paid for. We tip servers because their services are not included in the food or beverage cost.

If you feel you received a level of service that exceeded your expectations and would make you want to come back and the value of that service exceeded what you paid for then by all means tip her if you want. If you never plan to see her again, then don't tip. An extra $20 sounds about right. Remember, all other things being equel, someone who tips for great service is far more likly to receive it again than someone who trys to get her to lower her price, does not tip, etc.

Indy or spa makes no difference to me. The spa does get some of the money but they also assume some of the risk and cost of doing business. Lots of girls out there would never survive if they did not have the structure of a spa but that is a different topic :-)