Disputing a Bad review

I would like for everyone to know that a recent review that was made about me is false! This review was made by Jimmyp71 entitled Summerfest Speedbump. The time we met was over two months ago and he has now just posted this yesterday. The info in the review is incorrect. Thank you!
  • Trey
  • 07-08-2013, 12:56 PM
He did date the review 31 May, 2013. Can you elaborate a little bit more please on his embellishments?
Knew this was coming
  • RGB93
  • 07-08-2013, 01:58 PM
I did not think the review was that bad, I just thought after reading it, that the two of you, had no chemistry together, that is understandable.

I loved the second photo that 08cris posted on your review thread. Now that photo was hot, it really turned me on.

As Dorian asked, can you elaborate a little bit more please on his embellishments?
Are you saying the date is wrong? 5/31 was about 5 weeks ago.

I'm with RGB93... if that 2nd picture is accurate, I'm on my way, hell with the review.
Date: 31may2013 Is this date incorrect?
Provider: Mademoiselle Carrie Is this name incorrect?
Phone: 832-812-8236 Is this number incorrect?
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P122092 Is this website incorrect?
City: Houston Is this city incorrect?
State: Texas Is the state incorrect?
Address: Downtown Is the address too vague?
Appointment Type: Outcall Was it an incall?
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes Did you make him wait/or was he late?
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, HJ, Doggy, mish, cowgirl, with some massage in there Was it a CBJ?
Session Length: 2hr Did you short him on his time?
Fee: $$$$$$ due to outcall Did he short you on your fee?
Hair Color and Length: Medium to long dyed blonde, as in her pictures You are a natural blonde????......yeah right....ijs
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell He could tell and you shared a cig?
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian You are Mexican?
Physical Description: Looks just like her pictures. Medium height and lean/skinny but soft and squishy. Nice natural tits, great handful. You don't look like your photos?

I am most curious to know which part is incorrect.
hilarious!
One bad review does not break anyone just as one good one does not make anyone .
This is your first post, Mademoiselle, so I'll tell you, in the spirit of provider friendship, that you're walking a tightrope. If you know something is incorrect within the ROS, you know something you're not supposed to know, which you may not know is a bannable offense for providers, but now you know. Know what I mean?

Shhhhh..... drop it.
Listen to Fancy... Very knowledgeable and a survivor if this mess!
Yes, listen to Htowner, Fancy, and BNI. Very good advice.
FWIW, I read the review and would totally meet you.
Party poopers
She gets cut some slack being new. A full frontal boob/face pic of a hot young blond right below the review in question solved any issue there may have been. Just imagine what Jemma would have done?