I HAVE QUESTION?

How come the Busty Amy thread welcome back and all the Mods let her get bashed and it was never close? But I gave wake up a piece of his own medicine and it got closed.
Her thread got way off topic and it when on and on and it's still open.
Considering that dumb whore got banned because of her own thread I think the words you're actually looking for are "thank you."
CB, I will give my take on that. I did not close yours, but thought about it.

In your thread, there was rhetoric which was getting nastier and nastier. Before long, points were going to be given. And as was mentioned, with the language being used, it was probably going to be more points for you than anyone else. Your buttons were being pushed. And the thread was not anywhere near topic.

In the BA welcome back thread, it was different. Points were flying, warnings given and the OP had helped take it off topic. But the biggest difference, as I see it, was that closing that thread would have accomplished nothing. One of the two would have started another thread. Thus more warnings and points. There is a history between them. We try not to close threads ( boardman) and with them gone there is no need to.

Those are my thoughts.
While seemingly slight, there is a difference between the two threads. Yours had reverted to a silly back and forth with one person based solely on name calling. The other, while still plenty back and forth , was still an ongoing discussion. We do out best to keep from closing threads, but sometimes we are left with No options.

Edit to add: P posted as I was posting but He is spot on as well. Damnit P
Well thank you Mods for answering my questions and yall have a wonderful morning..
They saved you by closing it...you're welcome...
They saved you by closing it...you're welcome... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Aww...still a bit peevish?
Aww...still a bit peevish? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Come see me and I will show you if i'm still peevish
Make up sex! Damn, you're good WU. Or dead lol.
girl dont let them get to you inbox me
girl dont let them get to you inbox me Originally Posted by Latina Bella
He's my light weight.
Make up sex! Damn, you're good WU. Or dead lol. Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
No fucky sucky
I think I'm getting tired of the immense immaturity. Probably time to move on. How did it come to this? How can grown men and women banter like 8th graders? Its ultimately my fault, I just need to stop reading some of these forums. This is such a great board that makes fun easy to find and beautiful women bountiful.

If someone has an opinion you don't agree with, do yourself a big favor, MOVE ON, IGNORE IT. You will not change the minds of most adults. It's not going to happen. The only conclusion I can come to is that some of you enjoy this mud slinging between each other. For myself, I just enjoy good times with sexy friendly ladies. Call me crazy but life's to f*** short to waste time on nonsense. In fact, I've wasted 5 minutes of my life that ill never get back just writing this.
I think I'm getting tired of the immense immaturity. Probably time to move on. How did it come to this? How can grown men and women banter like 8th graders? Its ultimately my fault, I just need to stop reading some of these forums. This is such a great board that makes fun easy to find and beautiful women bountiful.

If someone has an opinion you don't agree with, do yourself a big favor, MOVE ON, IGNORE IT. You will not change the minds of most adults. It's not going to happen. The only conclusion I can come to is that some of you enjoy this mud slinging between each other. For myself, I just enjoy good times with sexy friendly ladies. Call me crazy but life's to f*** short to waste time on nonsense. In fact, I've wasted 5 minutes of my life that ill never get back just writing this. Originally Posted by friendlytxguy
Call me on yahoo