P411 Links

Okay so I was already aware that if you post your P411 id link somewhere non-members can see your info.

WELL, I basically list my ID to avoid that, BUT my last review shows URL to my P411 profile-which list my number-although it is suppose to be for members only when link is accessed all my info is viewable. I double checked.

Why am I posting this here. Because my review is on here and this is where my link was put. ONLY reason I have a issue is because I received a few call from gentlemen who apparently went through my review on here clicked on link saw my number and called. I have been getting lots of unnecessary calls. Not to mention P411 profile displays some info that can be used against you in my opinion-I feel like if your not on there then you don't need to be able to access some of the information on there.

Hence WHY I DO NOT use P411 profile link! I have been getting calls all day, asking where I am, wanting details of things etc. and no one respecting my screening process. Which for the most part I take upon myself and do anyways unless I can not find certain info. on my own- to make things easier on both parties.

Guys please be aware of this. We appreciate your discretion and I'd appreciate it if you'd respect ours. NOT to MENTION you never know who is looking for information.

SO FYI guys I think it would be best to use ECCIE profile/showcase links or providers direct website in REVIEWS. IDK call me paranoid but I have been rubbed the wrong way like why go through my review to get my phone number to call me if your on ECCIE and interested, by now I'd think it is 1st Etiquette to contact us through here so we know who you are. I mean you know who your contacting, let us get a chance to know who is contacting us, hence why my phone number is not listed on ECCIE any longer.

To some that is a VERY BIG deal. Not for me because I also use a few sites, but having my number on certain sites are how I can identify where they got my number.
Remove your phone number from P411...because you have no idea how P411 works I guess...
NOT to burst your bubble, but your PHONE number is also on the link to your other website IN your eccie profile.
AND since she has no idea how the Interwebs work...if you take her ID, which she says is a secure way to publish her P411 info, copy it, and go to www.preferred411.com/<insert ID here> it takes you to her phone number in her profile...

You dont want your phone number out there, remove it from your profiles everywhere, otherwise, deal...
Remove your phone number from P411...because you have no idea how P411 works I guess... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Get your life. You don't dictate mine. I suggest you stop providing info and suggestions to people who don't ask you. This is a co-ed discussion not Tell who what to do and belittle (you seem to be good at that) but not with this one here honey.

I have my number listed on P411 for MEMBERS! I don't mind them calling me. That wasn't the point of thread. Then again who are you to tell me what to do. RME

NOT to burst your bubble, but your PHONE number is also on the link to your other website IN your eccie profile. Originally Posted by Cowboy8307
I know I have my phone number on my website, like I said I put it in certain places for certain reasons. Maybe you should burst your bubble and read what I typed, I clearly stated " I list my number in certain places"

AND since she has no idea how the Interwebs work...if you take her ID, which she says is a secure way to publish her P411 info, copy it, and go to www.preferred411.com/<insert ID here> it takes you to her phone number in her profile...

You dont want your phone number out there, remove it from your profiles everywhere, otherwise, deal... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Honey I know how it works, but a lot of people don't know to insert the id behind url. But I guess now they do, thanks to you. Who is going to go to that extent? ONLY you.

Some guys hear about ECCIE and browse the ads maybe even so much as click reviews to get an idea of how a provider is. But are not going to go so much as to insert ID in web browsers because they wouldn't know to do that. Clicking on P411 URL in a review to me is something that should only be there if provider is not on ECCIE/have a website-that's my thought and reason behind thread

You seem like such a grumpy downer. You missed the whole point but thanks for your very many.
If you look real close, as a provider you can set your profile to be viewed by members, or members with whatever number of Okays you want. But you aready knew that, right?
yes, it's set to be viewed by members only but if link to P411 profile is posted online anyone can view the whole page like a member
What is the point of this thread? We gave you the answers, you didn't like those answers, and now you continue on wailing at the sky...what do you want?
  • zme
  • 07-11-2013, 06:43 AM
I am not sure how P411 works from a providers standpoint but there have been times I have clicked on a P411 link (when I was not logged in) and it gave me their profile page but for contact info and rates it said "only available to members" or something like that.

Maybe there is some profile feature in P411 that allows you to set it to only being visible to members. It seems surprising to me if it does not work that way, that would seem to be bad design.
Just send Gina an email with all your questions. Coming into C0-Ed and asking, then arguing the answers won't get you the end result you desire. Gina is extremely helpful and responds quickly!!
"I put my info out there in some places, but not others. Then I just kind of hope the right kind of customer gets the information from the right place and the wrong kind of customer just never looks."

Makes sense.
You need to fix your profile....there's an option where you can make it to where guys have to sign into p411 to see any parts of your profile.....utilize it and stop whining.....

I personally want as much info site wise about where I can find a lady. I want to get to everything I need with one review....and one click of the mouse. So I support using real p411 links, as well as websites, and BP pages for consistencys sake....besides...the good stuff I need to know like services is hidden unless you sign in anyway.

I personally hate when ladies put their p411 id number only in a link on an ad. I hate searching just put the fricking link there. By the time I type in those strange digits.....I suddenly see another lady of interest locally who I didn't have to do a damn advanced search for..........ok rant over. Lol

Here's an example of a lady with an "open" p411 link: (one of which includes all info members only....to include rate, website, email, phone, etc)

https://www.preferred411.com/p5673

Notice how you can view the page .....but can't see the phone number ,etc....unless you are signed in........do this and you will be fine.
Duplicate post
You need to fix your profile....there's an option where you can make it to where guys have to sign into p411 to see any parts of your profile
Actually, a provider can choose who can view her p411 page when browsing P411. However, anyone at all, can view a provider's entire page, if the url is followed from a site other than P411 (ex: eccie).

The reason for this is because we want to drive traffic to our site. Traffic is good for P411, and good for the providers on P411. The ONLY way that most sites out there would allow a link to a P411 page, is if that link goes to a page that contains all the providers' info. If it goes to a page that is Members Only, it gets wacked.... bad for P411, bad for the providers on P411.

I realize there are some providers who want to be utr to one degree or another, and that's fine. However, P411 is not an utr site and should not be considered one. There is NO WAY for a provider to make sure that only members can view her page.

I strongly recommend that providers limit the information found on their P411 pages to information that they are comfortable having on their website or any other public site.

Always,
Gina
So.........in other words............tough titty said the kitty