Orgy

Most of you know Kiraxxx ... her and I are planning an orgy with 4 women and 4 men. All the girls have a wide open menu!!! So far the girls announced are Kira, bustybabygirl and ga dirty southern... great line up so far!! The cost will be 1500 for 8 to 12 hours. All guys interested should pm me or Kira and will be screened by Kira . The room and beverages plus snacks etc are all included. We would prefer bi guys so there are no hangups but will except straight guys that aren't homophobic!! Looking to schedule the last week in October . Still need 1 more girl with an open nenu( pse/gfe) and 2 or 3 more guys.
Most of you know Kiraxxx ... her and I are planning an orgy with 4 women and 4 men. All the girls have a wide open menu!!! So far the girls announced are Kira, bustybabygirl and ga dirty southern... great line up so far!! The cost will be 1500 for 8 to 12 hours. All guys interested should pm me or Kira and will be screened by Kira . The room and beverages plus snacks etc are all included. We would prefer bi guys so there are no hangups but will except straight guys that aren't homophobic!! Looking to schedule the last week in October . Still need 1 more girl with an open nenu( pse/gfe) and 2 or 3 more guys. Originally Posted by awesome949
That sounds so fucking hot and fun! I've been dying to get my hands on Kiraxxx for-ever! There better be a hot write up about this one!
Closed per guideline #30

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
Have a great party!!
PK