Is Oprah House are like Graceland ares?

Ok I have not been to Nashville in a long long while ever since choice hotels started charging $289.00 plus tax per night with no amenities no fridge no microwave no outdoor pool. NO THANK YOU!

I made the huge mistake of booking a room in Memphis in what I thought would be a good area; a hot spot for tourist GACELAND I am still shocked they let that turn hood.

So as I tried to find a hotel in Nashville in a nice,safe area with the amenities I want. Without paying 2 appointments for rooms GOOD GREIF.. Oprah house area pooled up..I immediately cringed would it be like Graceland? Surely not? I hope not.
Input would be nice. I'm only scheduling for 2 days but can stay longer if the area I first pick is good.
SAMN IT I CAN NOT FIX HEADING..... AREA! Moving fast AREA AREA AREA That was sappose to say AREA..UGH
SAMN IT I CAN NOT FIX HEADING..... AREA! Moving fast AREA AREA AREA That was sappose to say AREA..UGH Originally Posted by Majichands
The Opry House (the area by Opry Mills Mall) is a suburban, pretty safe place. Some of the alleged "Opry" locations on the booking sites are literally miles away, though.

Map Opry Mills, and determine how far away your prospective hotel is. Most every true Opry area hotel is on Music Valley Drive.

-Jeepster1
Thank you. So much was beginning to think this board was dead.
When I travel to Nashville I stay in the Opry Mills area. I personally have had no issues there. I'm sorry about your Memphis trip. IF you choose to give Memphis another try I can give you a wonderful list of great location and where NOT to go. I'm particular with my hotels and gentlemen have never had any issues with my incalls. I travel the entire south east but Memphis the most. There's not much I don't know about Memphis now unfortunately lol. I hope your Nashville trip is successful and fun.
Thanks sugar... Stayed on Music Valley Drive. Was good $100 bucks or so... ok hotel, nice out door pool, shuttle to down town, right down the road from Gaylord, good eateries near.
Parking at the Gaylord is $32 bucks unless you eat a designated amount of food at some of the restaurants.
Not all the Fall does not count.

As far as business it was not good at all should not of stayed 2 extra days.
It is the week that school starts. But Most providers will tell ya Nashville is iffy all the time. Its a quarter toss up anytime you go. I for sure wont stop on the way back I will drive straight through

I will take you up on Memphis I have to go right through there to go back home.

When I travel to Nashville I stay in the Opry Mills area. I personally have had no issues there. I'm sorry about your Memphis trip. IF you choose to give Memphis another try I can give you a wonderful list of great location and where NOT to go. I'm particular with my hotels and gentlemen have never had any issues with my incalls. I travel the entire south east but Memphis the most. There's not much I don't know about Memphis now unfortunately lol. I hope your Nashville trip is successful and fun. Originally Posted by Cassie107