Did something not so smart

Just writing to share an experience from yesterday. I had set up an outcall appointment with Lexi but needed to get a room. Being the genius that I am I decided to get a room in a cheap motel in the 108th & L area. I was waiting for her and waiting for her and finally had to leave. I then received a message from her saying that she was just going to do massage. I said that I was looking for more per her reviews on here. I leave the motel and see that she got freaked out as there was a few marked LE cars in the area. And now I realize that she thinks I am LE and was trying to set her up. Of course I do not blame her for getting freaked out and not coming to see me. I now realize that my stupidity might have started a rumor that I am not on the up and up. I just hope the damage isn't too great. Don't be stupid like I was fellas if you're gonna get a room be smart about it!
After all that, did you find out why the cops where there?
Another reason to always use upscale hotels.
Sorry for your bad luck.
No I actually didn't. I don't think it was for a sting just probably not a good area so wanted to be ready I guess.
Next time she might want to get the room and you come to her. lol
Shit happens. Just wasn't met to be that day.
It's kinda funny.
Oh I know shit happens I just heard from Bree that there is talk that I am not safe. I just want to let the girls on here know that I am indeed safe just shit happened that day, all of it pretty much my fault of course!
I don't think it'll be a problem, you're a pretty good guy. :-)
Oh I know shit happens I just heard from Bree that there is talk that I am not safe. I just want to let the girls on here know that I am indeed safe just shit happened that day, all of it pretty much my fault of course! Originally Posted by Short2012
Don't beat yourself up. Its no ones fault.
I was at a upscale hotel in Omaha and a couple of other ladies meet me there for dinner and we went outside and there sat two cop cars, kinda freaked me out, think god I wasn't meeting a client at that time. Found out the cops work at that hotel as security when they are off duty. They were picking up there pay checks.
Moral of the story, it can happen anywhere!
It can definitely happen anywhere ..... in my base area I've normally done incalls around the Crystal City area of Arlington VA and 95% of the hotels out there are 3 star or better (so "moderate upscale" or nicer) and once in a blue moon cops like to have a car or 2 hanging near the front of the hotel (where guests usually just park 30mins-1hr) to check-in for no reason really. But in a cheap motel I can definitely see (even more so) why she'd have freaked out and left. Just pony up the extra 20 or 30 for a better room next time (even bidding if done right on Priceline you can get about a 3 star for 70 or a little less) for her peace of mind. I'd never to an outcall for anything classed under a 2.5 star ..... my motto is to never do an outcall somewhere I would never do incall in.
Well thank you for the support I do appreciate it. Live and learn.
Short,

She doesn't believe you're LE anymore. She sent me a text the day it happened and I told her you were legit.
Well thank you for that Ms. Elena I do appreciate that.