What if provider does NOT want review on eccie??

I have a question..If you see a lady and she Tells you she does NOT want to be reviewed on ECCIE....
If you wanted to see her again and do not need the extra extension on your account would you do??
She wants to only be reviewed on another site...
Men's lounge??
Simple...dont review her
I have had more than one of the providers who post on eccie to request prior to scheduling that no review be written. I have always honored their request, even though the mods make it clear that any provider active on this site can be reviewed.
And I believe that a member provider who does not allow reviews can be suspended. Ask yourself these questions and the answer will be obvious: Do you wish to see her again? How much do you value your professional or personal relationship with her? And, finally, who gives better head: she, or the guys who will be reading your review?
Fuck that, it is a hobbyist's prerogative if he wants to review a provider or not, so she can request all she wants. The only way that a provider can request and have a no review policy and that request has to be honored is if she does not advertise her adult services on this or any other adult board. Unless someone else revealed the ROS of the review to her, then she does not know about it. The board membership is suppose to be anonymous, so unless a guy reveals his handle on Eccie to her, and/or he is her first and only customer, then a provider should have no way of knowing who it is that did the review.

If a bad time is had, she has a negative connotation about her service/pics are not her or she is a danger to the community, do a review or at least a mini review of her in the ML.
Simple...dont review her Originally Posted by plove35
This! If u don't need the credit and there's nothing bad to report as you said u want to see her again why even ask?

Reapect her wishes.
If others need to be warned off review her. If you want to see her again, don't.
I see it as if she requested not to be reviewed then honor the request. We request things from providers they try to honor them the good ones that is. If someone requested any insight on a provider, share your experience if you like. I've seen a lot of guys ask about a provider despise the provider having a nice number of reviews. But situation dictates if the experience is bad it's best for the community to know. Cause I'm sure if your a douche she will write about. Everything is a two way street.
It's up to you. Keep this in mind. If she advertises on here she can't have a Do Not Review Policy. She is fair game for reviews. Actually, if she advertises anywhere on the internet she is fair game for reviews.

These sites are for the men, not the women. Review at your leisure.

However.

If you review her, it's her prerogative to never see you again but there are more providers out there for you to see.
If they don't like reviews it's probably better not to review them. These ladies go through a lot already to provide the service they do. Why rock the apple cart if it doesn't need to be?
if she asks before the session, honor it.. a few of the alerts have stated a Provider asked after a session, knowing the review would be negative.. in those cases it may be proper to review.

of course, as many phony alerts as we get around here, there may have never been a Provider who asked after a session ended..
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-08-2016, 08:09 AM
If you reviewed her the first time you saw her, I would be curious as to why she now doesn't want your name on another review. But if you didn't review her the first time, then, as Jules said, why even ask?

If you want to see her and she doesn't want a review, it's obviously your call. Just a curious situation.
As Von said, if she advertises, you can review her.

Now, if she asks you not to review prior to the session and you do it anyways, in my opinion you would be acting like an asshole.

I try to behave like a gentleman first, a hobbyist second. We are dealing with women here that take some serious risks for our pleasure.
Hey y'all. Thank you for the opinions. It is obvious that there is no right or wrong answer. I want to be aware of her wishes. If however there is an issue and I would never see her again that a review is warranted. Especially if it was a safety issue. Just seemed odd that she did not want it here but no problem on another site.
Thoughts of just a mini review only in men's lounge??
If your a gentleman, then respect her wishes. There is probably a very good reason she does not want reviews. There's plenty of providers you can review. What's the big deal! Seems pretty childish to get so up in arms about it. However, if there are safety issues or danger...ect, the Comunity should be informed. In my opinion

Xoxooxx