mirror mirror on the wall...

Any providers enjoy them as much as I do, and just have to have one during the sessions? Maybe my excessive Pron watching triggered this, but the few providers i've seen have none. Im not a chiseled greek god, but if she has good enough iop then she shouldn't mind playing along.
I have mirrors positioned to give an awesome view
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-15-2014, 10:56 PM
I have HUGE wall of mirrors (closet) in my room. Nothing like watching my ass in the mirror when I have you on the edge of my bed. Hell, I love the view myself.
I have HUGE wall of mirrors (closet) in my room. Nothing like watching my ass in the mirror when I have you on the edge of my bed. Hell, I love the view myself. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
We can all appreciate a beautiful lady-butt. Others, or our own.
I was thrilled to finally move from the "suites" but the one thing I miss the most is my ceiling of mirrors.. They were great for many different angles.
I was sure I wasnt alone, but I wanted to hear from you gorgeous humans. I wud fucking love watching her enjoy the view as much as I do.
I have a mirror at the head of my Cali King. Its a huge tri-fold style connected to the nightstands. Love every view it provides. I catch myself looking more at that than the actual penetration shot. I just hope I dont get to the point one day where the mirrors are a necessity for me to bust.
I assume the ceiling Image would only work for certain positions.
I love windows at high rises at night.. Looking out over the sky and looking straight at the windows and seeing the reflections... Love it!
I LOVE Mirrors getting the overall view of my ink is hot imo
Fried chicken and mirrors personify pyramider's 1.3" of dangling death.
Def enjoy a companion loving her reflection getting pounded by her client. Regardless if its awesome IOP. I appreciate what is done to please me.
I have two large mirrors in my room on each side of the bed.

One is a floor length mirror from Pier One that I got especially for my new place. The other is a huge mirror that is part of the wall.

And both have been a really great asset to have ... for many reasons!!!

Nice topic! I've been doing a lot of mirror shopping lately and I've been surprised at how expensive good mirrors are to purchase.

Heck, I was meandering in Target this evening looking at some of their mirrors for sale.

Always,
Elisabeth
Love mirrors. Some of the ladies' bathrooms I've seen have the side wall mirror. Plop her up there on the counter facing you, hook her legs around your back and have at it. With a side mirror it's like watching four couples dancing a sexual ballet, all performing in unison.
I was thrilled to finally move from the "suites" but the one thing I miss the most is my ceiling of mirrors.. They were great for many different angles. Originally Posted by syeira pink
ahh ceiling mirrors freak me out somehow....

what if they were to fall on you when you are sleeping??

do they sell insurance for that kind of stuff?

Love mirrors. Some of the ladies' bathrooms I've seen have the side wall mirror. Plop her up there on the counter facing you, hook her legs around your back and have at it. With a side mirror it's like watching four couples dancing a sexual ballet, all performing in unison. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Very sexy post. Nice visual to imagine!
I have a friend who loved a mirror that was on the wall at the Wynn so much that he asked to buy one. I had no idea that they do that! They shipped it to him. It's a great mirror.. Insanely expensive... And sits propped up on his wall. Lol.