you guys need freakin reviews as well.... !!

Ok hygiene..good morning !!! us ladies SHOULD NOT have to tell you to wipe and clean your ass before meeting !! Like cum on guys are we in kindergarten, with the poop marks in the undies and crap??!
With that said and done , guys do not come to a providers incall wanting a sloppy Bj when you know didn’t shower. Last thing I’d wanna see is a client of mine getting up and seeing a fucking shyt mark on my white towel I had laid down on the bed .
Now I even offer shower or I’ll ask if you need to clean or freshen up, so I’m pretty fuckn understanding but damnit
Last thing I’d wanna see is a client of mine getting up and seeing a fucking shyt mark on my white towel I had laid down on the bed . Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
Last thing I’d wanna see is a client of mine getting up and seeing a fucking shyt mark on my white towel I had laid down on the bed . Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
the last thing your Client wants to see, is what he sees when you open your door.
the last thing your Client wants to see, is what he sees when you open your door. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wow. Chung!
I know you can't write a review on this guy but you can start an alert thread about him in the ladies powder room. That way the other providers will know who he is & stay far away from him......or at least remind him to take a shower before the session.

I always take a long hot shower right before I visit a provider's incall. I use plenty of soap and vigorously scrub everywhere. I take pride in my excellent personal hygiene.

Keep in mind though that this does go both ways. I've been with ladies with stinky asses and it's a huge turn off, especially in the 69 position. Sure fire method to kill a boner.
I know you can't write a review on this guy but you can start an alert thread about him in the ladies powder room. That way the other providers will know who he is & stay far away from him......or at least remind him to take a shower before the session.

I always take a long hot shower right before I visit a provider's incall. I use plenty of soap and vigorously scrub everywhere. I take pride in my excellent personal hygiene.

Keep in mind though that this does go both ways. I've been with ladies with stinky asses and it's a huge turn off, especially in the 69 position. Sure fire method to kill a boner. Originally Posted by VeryClean
You sound really fake
You sound really fake Originally Posted by Whenever
You know, after I read your post, I went back and re-read what I wrote. Maybe I was being fake? Or too polite?

Nope. Everything I wrote is true and straight from my heart. Sorry you didn't like it but I have no regrets about what I wrote.
You know, after I read your post, I went back and re-read what I wrote. Maybe I was being fake? Or too polite?

Nope. Everything I wrote is true and straight from my heart. Sorry you didn't like it but I have no regrets about what I wrote. Originally Posted by VeryClean
No No I loved it. I can tell you lied 100%. I’m a pro at lying. Just complementing you on your lies. That’s all. Love the really fake lies. Thanks mr klean
exotic-gem's post are always negative, lighten up a little bit
  • BLM69
  • 10-02-2019, 11:57 AM
Maybe screening and filtering some tricks might also help with having one visit you that carries brown stains. js
Why don't you just offer to shower with your customer.
1. Your both clean
2. It's fun
3. More personal experience ��
Originally Posted by texassapper
Can we share your popcorn
One guy ruins it for every one.
  • BLM69
  • 10-02-2019, 12:16 PM
One guy ruins it for every one. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Only for clueless tricks that don't know any better, go do some research and get back to us with your findings