Name: Jenny
Phone: 8323594686
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...itame/47390444
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westpark and 59
Activities: Massage only
Hair Length and Color: Tied up dyed blonde. Probably shoulder or mid-back length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Hot Latina. About 5’2, big tits, slim waist, and a nice butt. Face was ok.
Recommendation: No
Ugh
It’s unfortunate in a few ways…the girl has a bangin‘ body, but just too damn expensive. Secondly, Unique Carpenter won’t give you PA since there was no activity. He pulled down one my Encounters for that very reason. I guess there’s no more TOFTT….what a bummer.
I was almost in to see her yesterday but she didnt stay late enough. Dodged a bullet i guess
It’s unfortunate in a few ways…the girl has a bangin‘ body, but just too damn expensive. Secondly, Unique Carpenter won’t give you PA since there was no activity. He pulled down one my Encounters for that very reason. I guess there’s no more TOFTT….what a bummer. Originally Posted by GasMonkey
Since I went to a conservative high school the last three sentences constitute activity in my book. And if it were 30 minute HF plus a modest tip I’d be up for a massage only visit with such high school activity and a little DIY as she might be enamored with my package and succumb to my charms LOL. But I’m seriously depraved and usually have folks asking me WTF is wrong with you? 😂

Or look to arananegra to tame the fillie con algunas palabras de amor! Ella dijiste k no trabaja gratis!

I think PA is warranted as it is useful information.
Thank you for the report and thank you for standing your ground. You should definitely get credit. It is an “Encounter Report”, and you provided valued information that may save others money, time and frustration.
Thank you for the report and thank you for standing your ground. You should definitely get credit. It is an “Encounter Report”, and you provided valued information that may save others money, time and frustration. Originally Posted by Tiger407
I thought the same thing until Unique Carpenter told me it wasn’t enough action to warrant any PA….so my Encounter was pulled from posting.