Why do i touch up my pictures?

Just the other day i had a review done on me, I was basically bashed for not showing my 4 tattoos on my photos online that i have. Only 2 of my tatts are really distracting where you can see them. (If you've met me before you know what i mean) I touch up my tattoos in my pictures because:

1. I need to hide my identity ONLINE for my daughters sake and my own

2. I don't need anybody being able to recognize me right off the bat
especially l.e and family members.....

3. Again, tattoos are a way to identify somebody, as is someones face, which is why i also blur my face in all of my pictures

If you have a problem with tattoo's than i guess it is best to pass me by, but rarely do men have a problem with my tattoo's especially after meeting me

Now i usually dont let things get to me but i've been very offended. I will KEEP hiding my tattoos and blurring my face in my photos for my safety, thank you all for understanding!!!!!!

Women, why do you all touch up your pictures? i bet its for the same reason or a similar reason..... I have proven my point!

love, rubyred
All good and understandable reasons.

Only time most don't understand is when one actually alters to a point you don't know who you are gonna see till you meet. Identity reasons are reasonable, altering or hiding body type is not.
yep, altering for reasons to hide your true body is not reasonable AT ALL.Which is why i leave everything else alone in my pictures
to be fair i think i read the review in question and i dont really think he was bashing you, just reporting on what he saw. some guys dont mind tatoos, others do. i do think it is fair to report on what he saw in a tasteful manner.

totally understand your viewpoint on safety and support your right to blur such things out.
Don't let the little things bother you babe... We're all fucktards anyway...

Well, maybe except for EA lol
The truth is Ruby, some guys (and girls) on here are just mean. I did read one review where a guy mentioned it, but I did not read it as rude. My apologies, but guys mention stretch marks and tats all the time to give a more detailed idea of what we are paying for. That is exactly what this forum is all about. I really think he enjoyed his time and his company.

I understand you wanting to try and retain some level of secrecy. I also understand you are very pretty and accommodating. I would like to see you and your tats. Good luck to you.
No worries Ruby, haters gonna hate
The truth is Ruby, some guys (and girls) on here are just mean. I did read one review where a guy mentioned it, but I did not read it as rude. My apologies, but guys mention stretch marks and tats all the time to give a more detailed idea of what we are paying for. That is exactly what this forum is all about. I really think he enjoyed his time and his company. Originally Posted by The Squirtest

Agreed.... It did not read as rude as it read as trying to be as honest and informative as possible..... things like this are what this site is all about.... Honest reviews like that, that take an unbiased approach to the appearance of a lady that is not always told by the photos in their showcase are vital to both sides.... It allows a guy to know what to expect so as not to have too unrealistic expectations, and will give you as a provider a hobbyist who is well informed and can be in a better overall mood when he walks in the door.....

We all have inperfections that make us what we are...... Just because these inperfections are pointed out in a review does not make it a bashing... it makes the reviewer honest..... if he had said things in a mean spirited manner, I would understand your issue.... but I just didn't see it that way...... and I don't think that it did anything to hurt your steller reputation, nor future perspective clients....

JaD
the point im trying to make is that i have it on my eccie and p411 profile that i have tattoos. So my tattoos were known to be on some part of my body, i just didnt say where. because of obvious reasons mentioned above.
Tell them assholes GOAT said, "Fuck you."
Tell them assholes GOAT said, "Fuck you." Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T

lol thanks
Don't let the little things bother you babe... We're all fucktards anyway...

Well, maybe except for EA lol Originally Posted by KinkyNasty

you arent either

I just can't wait to see them again! I am not a big tattoo fan but yours don't bother me one bit. Just have to remember our deal about the one on your hand...hope to see u soon.
I just can't wait to see them again! I am not a big tattoo fan but yours don't bother me one bit. Just have to remember our deal about the one on your hand...hope to see u soon. Originally Posted by tbone77494

yeah i remember...damn i knew i shouldnt have put a name right there...it sometimes gets in the way lmao!!
Date: 9/27/11
Provider: Ruby Red
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: - rubyredofhouston@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=59544
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: West U
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Kissing, fondling, bbbj, mish, doggy, greek, cim
Session Length: 2 hr
Fee: $$$$$
Hair Color and Length: Dark red to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, slender, b cup, very cute face, nice legs and ass, several tats, a few faint stretch marks, tiny bit of a tummy, redhead skin
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by ftime
Now from your (provider) POV where or how do you see him "bashing" you over your tattoos?