Question about "O"s for the ladies

Heres the situation. Man and woman are both in their underwear. The woman climbs on top of the man and proceeds to rub and grind against his hardon in simulated sex fashion. I have to admit it feels so good I almost cum, but the lady in question claims to have an O. I know anything is possible but my questions for the ladies is; Is this possible and if so is it probable or is she just trying to make me feel good?
What is this orgasm in women you speak of? I think it is a myth... I have been with a lot of the ladies and not one of them ever had one of those things... oh shoot...I really shouldn't have said that...huh...
I am sure it is possible. Some can do that with minor clitoral stimulation. You just never know sometimes until you unwrap the box, the prize is always differeent
Was there a small wet spot?
Come on TMFT. you mean to say all the ladies do not have oragasms with you? You must be the only one.
Come on TMFT. you mean to say all the ladies do not have oragasms with you? You must be the only one. Originally Posted by pyramider
I think you misunderstood... with my looks...I'm lucky if they can grit their teeth and get through it... they do say OMG a lot... but it's usually when they open the door and see what I look like... one lady asked me if I had been in an accident... I said yea... I heard her mutter, "Must have taken it right through the windshield"... but it's ok.. ..I'm grateful ...
You mean to say the OMG's are not about my superior BCD skills but about the ordeal the provider is about to endure? I am a shattered fucktard.
pyramider ... I can only speak for myself ... I get a clue if a provider ;

Says she has a new K-9 position only policy ...

Changes her fees to pay per minute after I arrive...

When seeing me kekkid says, "This is going to be like shoving an oyster into a slot machine...

Insists on wearing a blindfold and her name isn't SubCilla...

Offers me a discount NOT to write a review...
There was a Chinese lady here some time back that could O when you just sucked her nipples.
Jesus I wasnt looking for this thread to be hijacked by guys, I was looking for input from the ladies please.
seriously? when can you ever post here and not expect to hear from the peanut gallery?
I'd have to say it depends on the lady, and almost the panties, I've gotten off that way several times, as well as the thorough the proper sucking of my nipples...There are a few things that can get me off without even touching my mmm hmmm.....
I've gotten off... thorough the proper sucking of my nipples...There are a few things that can get me off without even touching my mmm hmmm..... Originally Posted by Strawberry Fields

Hmmm... this I may have to see.

As to the OP... I have been with more than one woman who was cabable of an orgasm without removing (or pulling aside) the panties. It all depends on the woman and how you are touching her.
One time I was standing in line at a concert and I was rubbing my hard cock on this strange chick's ass and I came. So I think it's possible.
Heres the situation. Man and woman are both in their underwear. The woman climbs on top of the man and proceeds to rub and grind against his hardon in simulated sex fashion. I have to admit it feels so good I almost cum, but the lady in question claims to have an O. I know anything is possible but my questions for the ladies is; Is this possible and if so is it probable or is she just trying to make me feel good? Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Heck yes it's possible. The clit and other sensitive lady parts can certainly feel stimulation beneath a pair of panties. Sometimes it's better that way as the pressure is nice without the overstimulating friction. I have cum many times from just making out with a girl while, for lack of a more elegant phrase, humping her thigh. I would have probably cum that way with a guy by now if men didn't always want to quickly jump to full penetration. For most women, external stimulation is more likely to lead to orgasm than internal stimulation -- though both at once is ideal IMO.