10-11 days until......

.....Mr. Trump is put in the dust bin of American politics.
Man, I hope you are right, but I really do think Trump is going to win. I am so sick of that piece of shit and his MAGA minions that I've never wanted more to be wrong. Anyway...

To stick to the subject title, I suspect in 10-11 days there will be unimaginable chaos that has never been seen before in a presidential race in this country during my time on this earth.
I am just shooting for a fair election (extremely high probability of such) without anyone going stark raving mad afterwards.

And a good faith transfer of administrations. That I know will happen since the current potus has done it before unlike the person he passed it to.
oopps!
Man, I hope you are right, but I really do think Trump is going to win. I am so sick of that piece of shit and his MAGA minions that I've never wanted more to be wrong. Anyway...

To stick to the subject title, I suspect in 10-11 days there will be unimaginable chaos that has never been seen before in a presidential race in this country during my time on this earth. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

... 10-11 days there, mate... Won't be long now...

#### Salty

To stick to the subject title, I suspect in 10-11 days there will be unimaginable chaos that has never been seen before in a presidential race in this country during my time on this earth. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I think that a number of republican women are going to split their vote. Harris for president and republicans down ballot. No matter what happens it looks like divided government for sure. The only question will be can the two sides throw off the MAGA extremism and come together to actually achieve anything of substance. If Trump is elected president then that will never happen. It’ll be four years of absolute chaos.
...If Trump is elected president then that will never happen. It’ll be four years of absolute chaos. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
When Trump is elected president then Kamala will end up working at McDonalds for real this time. But as to the chaos, no need to worry, we're ready for that with an army of grief counselors at local FEMA camps for ya'll.
I can safely predict that Trump will carry ECCIE and it’s ZERO electoral votes.

And when the election is called for Harris, they’ll be rolling through the streets,
I will say that in 10-11 days, for the first time in history, we will know whether a candidate will be our next POTUS or whether that same candidate will die in prison... this really is quite the fucked up election on so many levels.
... 10-11 days there, mate... Won't be long now...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

And then I suspect the board will become much quieter. Unless the Trump supporters want to convert it as a marketplace for used Trump sneakers, Trump NFT coins, Trump playing cards, Trump Bibles.
.....Mr. Trump is put in the dust bin of American politics. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Or it could be the day when America tells the Democrats that they have had enough of their shit.
That is what most people believe elections are for.....but there are some who won't accept the results.

The American public has had to listen to the fraud shit spew out of Trump's mouth for 4 years.
I will say that in 10-11 days, for the first time in history, we will know whether a candidate will be our next POTUS or whether that same candidate will die in prison... this really is quite the fucked up election on so many levels. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Understatement of the year.