On a lighter note....

In a more heated thread, Roxanne says:

I say we just all get naked and screw each other! That should take care of everything, at least it's always worked for me Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I'm game. Imagine, Whispers fucking Taylor Maiden, rp plowing Raven, Nuglet's getting blown by Kat, Francisca is munching Crytalkitty's muffin.... Me? I'm fucking a sober, drama ridden stripper, as Six gets a CBJ from Backpage Allison.

And of course, Max is collecting and carefully counting the donations.

I'm IN. Let's do this!
  • 06-07-2010, 02:05 PM
In a more heated thread, Roxanne says:

I'm game. Imagine, Whispers fucking Taylor Maiden, rp plowing Raven, Nuglet's getting blown by Kat, Francisca is munching Crytalkitty's muffin.... Me? I'm fucking a sober, drama ridden stripper, as Six gets a CBJ from Backpage Allison.

And of course, Max is collecting and carefully counting the donations.

I'm IN. Let's do this! Originally Posted by Jay Walker

Oh, Marley....
(grin)
Oh yeah, lets get it on! I got dibs on OldSarge
Oh yeah, lets get it on! I got dibs on OldSarge Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
What? Hey, this is MY fantasy.
LOL, talk about thread hijacking... TFF
Well damn Jay baby, can't I be part of the fantasy
Nuglet, I didnt hijack I was simply trying to play along...man
Sexy, I meant that in PURE jest. Take is as an attempt at humor. You said "be part of the Fantasy"... well duh... you ARE m'dear.
Sexy, I meant that in PURE jest. Take is as an attempt at humor. You said "be part of the Fantasy"... well duh... you ARE m'dear. Originally Posted by nuglet
Well damn Jay baby, can't I be part of the fantasy Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Sure Roxanne. But wait, you don't have any enemies that I know of. This fantasy is all about grudge fucking.
Damn, I don't have any enemies! But I do like grude fucking, shit if I have any enemies come out NOW! LMAO
Can I just pretend to be Roxanne's enemy? I can't bring myself to really dislike her, but some grudge fuckin is good!!!!
Yay I have an enemy, and a HOT one at that! Thanks Space
This fantasy is all about grudge fucking. Originally Posted by Jay Walker

Since this is a grudge fuck deal; just know that Big Jake and Carl are probably going to be going at it with one another in that pile as well--and they'll probably be wreaking of sweat, anger, and shame.