Encounter: Siggy!!! I waited tooooo long to see Siggy.

Date: March 16
Name: Siggy Monroe
Phone: She Will Provide after screening
Email Address: Siggymonroe@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=12581
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Near Domain.
Activities: Amazing conversation, Light Kissing, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Cowgirl, Missionary, massage.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: ~5'4", slender, about 110. Works out, smoking hot and beautiful natural 36D tits that look even larger on her small frame.
Description: This was the one of the best dates I've ever had. We started out by a very good conversation which led into the bedroom. Once in the bedroom we got very comfortable and started one of the best sessions I've ever had.
Recommendation: Yes
(staff edit; fixed tagging/restored ROS; ztonk)
Wished she had pics in her showcase
Siggy is one VERY HOT spinner-like MILF.

Siggy is always lots of hot fun and just a sweet lady to boot.

I love how she has been hitting the gym with her super fit figure and phenomenal muscle tone.
Early 30s..ROTFLMAO...
Early 30s..ROTFLMAO... Originally Posted by AnimalHouse
She's been around since ASPD so no way early 30s. My guess would be at least 40.
well, quality seldom goes out of style.
I saw her many times over many years (seven years at least). What finally ended it for me was her "light kissing," which I would describe as tight-mouthed pecks. She never opened up in that regard. But everything else was top notch.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...502&highlight= Originally Posted by guy fawkes
Thanks for sharing
I enjoyed Siggy up until about nine years ago when she decided to go from 120/200 to whatever she is now. She refused to dance with them that brung her; I mean grandfather those that enjoyed seeing her. I used to have her on speed dial. She was mid 30s then..ijs...Enjoy..
20's, 30's, 40's...I don't really care. She sounds like an amazing woman that is put together well and can hold her own. She has been on my radar since ASPD, not sure why I have never taken the initiative. Oh ya...usually I would set my bottle rocket off by viewing the few photos she used to have posted; then would not send the request because I knew my second bottle rocket would be a dud. Hell, her avatar is enough for me. But that ends now! Just shot her a pm and I am getting verified.

Thanks to all on this thread. Can't wait to hopefully meet her.
Please don't bump reviews that have no posts in the last 30 days