Les Miserables babes

Once again I found Eponine more attractive than Fantine. Anyone else find this to be the case?

So who would you rather do?
Fantine (Anne Hathaway)

Cosette (Amanda Seyfried)

Eponine (Samantha Barks)
Amanda Seyfried would be my choice.

• Laz
  • 01-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Anne Hathaway - Her looks in this movie were because of the dire situation her character was in.

I agree that Samantha Barks is hot.
Which one's all about Greek?
Only as the character in the movie. That photo of Amanda is out of line.

Maybe you like this

Madame Threnidier (Helena Bonham Carter)
Once again I found Eponine more attractive than Fantine. Anyone else find this to be the case?

So who would you rather do?
Fantine (Anne Hathaway)

Cosette (Amanda Seyfried)

Eponine (Samantha Barks) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not a fair comparison for Anne Hathaway. As was pointed out above, her character is deliberately made to be unattractive in order to convey the hardship of her life. If you want to see the real Anne Hathaway, look at her in "Love and Other Drugs" (great nude scenes) or "The Devil Wears Prada".

I would do Anne first, Amanda second and Samantha Banks third.
Not a fair comparison for Anne Hathaway. As was pointed out above, her character is deliberately made to be unattractive in order to convey the hardship of her life. If you want to see the real Anne Hathaway, look at her in "Love and Other Drugs" (great nude scenes) or "The Devil Wears Prada".

I would do Anne first, Amanda second and Samantha Banks third. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I almost picked Hathaway because of the doctor's exam scene in "Love and Other Drugs."

I think I was so put off by her leftist politics, I couldn't bear to pick her.
I think I was so put off by her leftist politics, I couldn't bear to pick her. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Just fuck her extra hard then.

Nothing like a good grudge fuck.
Whore Number 3: Charlotte Spencer.

I guess you missed the point. Who do you want to do; Fantine, Eponine, Cosette, or Madame Threnidrier? There is no Amanda, Anne, Samantha, or Helena in this question. If you have a better picture of Fantine (Anne) then post it.
Which one's all about Greek? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Anne Hathaway
OK, I pick Cosette. Is she the same height and weight as Amanda?
  • CJ7
  • 01-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Anne Hathaway Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

she might do a double Greek trip with Emily Blunt .. I'd play.
  • Laz
  • 01-02-2013, 02:22 PM
I guess you missed the point. Who do you want to do; Fantine, Eponine, Cosette, or Madame Threnidrier? There is no Amanda, Anne, Samantha, or Helena in this question. If you have a better picture of Fantine (Anne) then post it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Based strictly on the way they looked in the movie... Fantine before she was fired and thrown out on the street. Second choice - Eponine
I guess you missed the point. Who do you want to do; Fantine, Eponine, Cosette, or Madame Threnidrier? There is no Amanda, Anne, Samantha, or Helena in this question. If you have a better picture of Fantine (Anne) then post it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
In that case, Fantine before she got fired, then Cossette, and then Eponine. I wouldn't do Madame Threnidrier.