A suggestion for St. C, and the other administrators.

• Seedy
  • 01-26-2014, 03:44 PM
Gentlemen, I recently have observed a rash of, in a lot of cases extremely old reviews being bumped, by nimrods, and to boot most for making REALLY STUPID comments. Now I am by NO means some kind of programmer, but it would seem to me that, there could be some kind of automatic review thread locking mechanism could be put in place say after 30, or even 60 days. Just a suggestion. Oh yea, St. C, DED said to suggest it here after I did a similar thread in the Houston ml. Said he wouldn't have to "work" as hard. Lmao.

Submitted respectfully, Seedy
Sure we could easily set the system to lock threads at a certain point. St.C can speak for himself, but who wants to open up a forum and see pages and pages of locked threads? Its just easier for folks to just follow the rules and for staff to correct them when they don't.

Plus doing that would eliminate the opportunity for the few legitimate bumps of old reviews as permitted by the guidelines
#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Plus we have no intention of making DeD's job easier. He doesn't do much as it is now!
LOL
TFF
  • Seedy
  • 01-26-2014, 07:50 PM
Damn, CC, I was tryin to help out the local mods and you go and shoot my shit down. LMFAO. ....

:ro flmao:
Damn, CC, I was tryin to help out the local mods and you go and shoot my shit down. LMFAO. ....

:ro flmao: Originally Posted by seedman55

:ro flmao: Originally Posted by seedman55
Should have seen what he did when I suggested Fast Gunn as a MOD in the Powder Room!

Ummmm...

No!
  • Seedy
  • 02-16-2014, 09:51 AM
Now that right there ^^^^^^^ is really funny. Lmfao
Sorry, Seedy.....

I just love them Heffa Lumps...... gotta bump them back to the top