The Only Summer for Two Years

Well, my friends, I guess I must let the cat out of the bag. I will be "leaving the scene" very, very soon. I have three weeks in Pensacola to play my heart out and then back to Dothan I go. This is the only "summer" I will have until summer of 2016. I am set to graduate with my ADN in Dec 2015, but in order to obtain that goal, I must continue to attribute almost 100% of my time to my studies. I have had various careers, I have had a wonderful and trying experience raising two beautiful daughters, and it is time for me to make a graceful exit from the commercial side of this hobby. I have had a few good gentlemen who have stood beside me through thick and thin and I will never, ever forget them. Even if I never encounter them as often as I choose in the future.
I am a pretty insatiable woman and it actually frightens me to leave the industry of commercial sex. I have had more good encounters than bad, and for that, I am grateful. I have never been forced to do what I do. What led me into this situation is the fact that I found myself a young, single mother of two, working a dead end job, and refused to allow my children to live in poverty. I am now emerging into some really cool things in life and my hard work, dedication, loyalty, and humility has paid off well.
So, in a nutshell, this will be my last visit to Pcola other than a "Spring Break" that occurs in 2015. Lol. Im full time in Dothan from here on out. To the people I have met, you have been wonderful, to the ones I will meet in May, I look forward to being boned and having you in complete and utter submission as I do that magical thing with my lips and tongue that all boys love and only some girls like to do!
Many kisses and I hope you all have happy days ahead. 💋💋💋
Cassie
XoX
Good luck with your rendezvous, I am sure the FL men enjoyed you as much as you did them!!

Miss Dreams
Hope to meet you on the flip side and remember to keep going. Let me know where you end up.
Well written. You'll be missed.
Best of luck to you, but I do want to see you before you hang 'em up
Firetech, Im shooting for BMU after two years of CC. SAMC is hiring grads for CC. I can begin as an intern in Jan. wooHoo!
CC is the way to go, darlin. Two years in CC and you could do CRNA for 160k+ a year.
I know. I am undecided between CRNA or CRNP. Both do well as far as bucks. I think I would enjoy being a practitioner better, tbh.
Whichever road you take, just keep moving.
That's fantastic girl. I wish you the best and would love to see you in Pcola before you leave.
you were the first provider I saw when I got into this 'hobby' .. if I was still in that neck of the woods I would love to see you before you are gone.
:-)
You are a fit sob Joe! And Davkin, you are gonna have to drive and visit me! My schedule is too packed to go west anymore hon!