Memorial Weekend Pcola Beach?

I'm curious of your opinion on Pensacola Beach Memorial Weekend festivities.
  • Would you be comfortable going and why?
  • If you are comfortable going would you still avoid it and why?
  • Would you go alone? If not are there only certain people you you would be comfortable going with?
  • If you would go would you wear a spedo or thong?
These are just some random things I'm interested in knowing. However, I am most interested in your overall opinion.
Fuck that. Someone would have to pay me money to go to Pcola beach on memorial weekend. Many many reasons why. The primary reason is that I hate large crowds of people and bumping into people every few feet is not enjoyable or fun. Memorial weekend also attracts a lot of people who drink and I hate being around drunk people. I'm more of a 420 kind of a guy. Also, during this time of year its also a lot of gay dudes on the beach. Nothing wrong with that, but that's not my thing either. I'm extremely selective on who I choose to spend time with and I don't like large groups of people I don't know.
I thought of going on Sunday when it's slow being I am bi sexual and kind of like the atmosphere, however I will not be there this weekend as I am not into that type of party! Plus, the beaches aren't as pretty, too many drunks and I am with you on the other doodle; Inhale... ahhh...Relax! Nature at it's finest would be on the Emerald Coast with all the beauties! I wouldn't want a drunk or a dumbie to mess with me or my car anyway I prefer to enjoy the beach, not the men looking at me unless they have the cash, I'll pass.

Happy early Memorial day!

Miss Dreams
I used to avoid all major holidays and spring break when I lived in pcola .. crossing the bridge and dealing with the traffic is horrific. the best time for the beach is during the slow times, I have been on the beach early in the morning when I was the only person there. nothing like it
I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend!!
I lost my phone so I have a new number now listed on my showcase.