Home visits?

Wondering from the guys about having an established provider to your home for a session? Discretion from neighbors? Any horror stories of providers coming back uninvited, or worse? Any recommends/stay aways? Ones who will do late night visits? (Avoiding those neighbors). Thanks.
  • tjay
  • 07-08-2014, 02:19 PM
I have had two providers stop by my place. No issues with either, actually made for more fun...eh could careless about the neighbors lol. I was a little iffy about the first one but it was later at night and one of my male neighbors just stopped and took in the amazing ass and view.
Neighbors are definitely an issue in my situation. Used to have a U.T.R. that let me pick her up at nearby Golf Course and then I could drive into my garage, no problem. Not sure I could find a provider that would let me do that now.
I've been hosting at my house almost exclusively for the past 6 months. Probably 10 dates or so. All the concerns you brought up are valid. I have a "complicated" domestic situation, and nosey neighbors along with Facebook) make it a necessity to use caution. For the most part, I've picked up girls and brought them to my place by parking in the garage. Only on a couple of occasions has the girl driven herself to my place. On one meeting, I let her park her car in my garage so as not to cast suspicion. Another time, the girl drove a huge truck, and parked out of sight, so if anyone saw it, I could say it was a contractor-- as I've had my fair share of them to my place for projects.

I've never had any uninvited return visits. Only one time, the girl spent the night. As long as I trust the girl, I prefer to have her over to my place. For one, it saves on getting a room. Second, it is more relaxed, and we have other options of where to play besides the bed.
Having a provider visit your house is a real concern foursome gentlemen. An intelligent provider already knows this, acts and dresses accordingly. In my case I always dress casual unless my date requests otherwise. I dont drive so my friend drops me off and drive as away as soon as I enter my dates residence. I always call a few minutes in advance so my date is ready when I knock on the door. When it is time for me to leave I call my friend to pick me up and I leave quickly once the car arrives.

I NEVER go to someone's home uninvited. What would be the point and there could certainly be a lot of problems for me. I am a professional which seems to be a rarity around this area with so many amateur ladies just looking for donations to help them over a rough spot. Now those types would really scare me seeing how they might actually fall head over heels in love with a date.

Now that could be a problem.

Wondering from the guys about having an established provider to your home for a session? Discretion from neighbors? Any horror stories of providers coming back uninvited, or worse? Any recommends/stay aways? Ones who will do late night visits? (Avoiding those neighbors). Thanks. Originally Posted by gfesearcher