URL / Website: https://onlyfans.com/sunflowerbaby1417
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: West side hotel outcall
Activities: HJ, CBJ, covered FS, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Straight brown hair down to upper back with bangs
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Absolutely gorgeous! Huge, beautiful eyes and a lovely smile! Not a clock watcher whatsoever. She’s skinny and has several tattoos. Was down for multiple rounds during our session. Very chill and would definitely recommend.
Recommendation: Yes
Damage?$$
Damage?$$ Originally Posted by Carloscosmos
$250 for a little over an hour
She is my Sugarbaby from SecretBenefits. I've been seeing her since March and she is easily the best experience I have had since moving to El Paso in 2017.
What does "mixed" mean? Black/Asian? Black/white? Mexican/white? Hoping to not pay for some pricey OF subscription to have to find out!
Depends on who you ask. My friend saw her photos on the website and said she looks black. I look at her and she looks latin. She is mixed with both.
What does "mixed" mean? Black/Asian? Black/white? Mexican/white? Hoping to not pay for some pricey OF subscription to have to find out! Originally Posted by austin_waterman
She is half Latina, 1/4 white, 1/4 black. A beautiful combination
What does "mixed" mean? Black/Asian? Black/white? Mexican/white? Hoping to not pay for some pricey OF subscription to have to find out! Originally Posted by austin_waterman

Her OF site is well worth it. She is inexpensive and as no additional fee to watch all her vids or see her pics. Even to have it only for a month, if you want to see her in action. Very detailed. everything from FS and BJ and closeup fun with her female room mate.
She is my Sugarbaby from SecretBenefits. I've been seeing her since March and she is easily the best experience I have had since moving to El Paso in 2017. Originally Posted by mahler

I to have been seeing her for many months. Found her also on SB. She is worth your time.
She has good pics on Seeking.
Does she only do outcalls?
Does she only do outcalls? Originally Posted by Carloscosmos
Yes, she only does outcalls