Get new material magas

So on cue after trumpfs conviction magas bellow the same slogans and conspiracy theories...
Rigged corrupt APPEAL unconstitutional.
Cmon man. Get some new material!

What's funny though! None of trumpfs conspiracy theories have been proven.
Trumpf is the one that is corrupt and tried to rig elections. Past and present. The guy basically lives in court and appeals damn near every court decision. And with today, the court showed trumpf how constitutional it is! Guilty

Look at this board, tv and social media. Magas all chanting these worn out slogans. Very cult like!
Magas are hitting a new level of unhinged. A new chant word has emerged. Farce. Ohh the tears are making that da Nile river flow!
Highest mark
3 snick
I don’t understand what appeals court is going to overturn the jury’s verdict. And on what grounds, that the MAGAs don’t like it?

MAGAs will keep trashing and likely threatening Merchan and the NY legal system until they actually do lock up Trump.

Then they’ll riot.

MAGAs, prove me wrong.
MLM - MAGA lives matter- that's gonna be the new chant during the burning of NYC.

and hence trumps legacy- He got MAGA'd. describing DiNiro's treatment of the maga mouthpieces in the crowd.

There is nothing civil about MAGA's.
They want want they want-and will cheat to get it.
We got more guns than you Dem commies. More bullets too!
Fuck you and your feelings.
Make America 1950 again.
Women have no rights.
Grab women by the pussy- cost 100 million dollars tho.
Cheating is fine- just get a NDA
Pay to kill the truth- Pecker
Control the media- FOX, Breitbart, OANN
Religion is a means to control people.
Tall a lie often enough till it becomes believed.-- big lie
Mein Kompf is a good book for speeches.. poisoning the blood
Separating families is always a fun bonus.

and on...
The totalitarian Democrats, Marxists, Fascists whatever you want to call it just destroyed the rule of law and the Constitution of the United States. Ever since the Clinton"s were in the White House the double standard of justice has become more apparent all but the diehard liars in the Democrat Party.
. Ever since the Clinton"s were in the White House the double standard of justice has become more apparent all but the diehard liars in the Democrat Party. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Apparently you missed the part where the entire Trump administration was run on lie, and unvetted via congressional votes, his cabinet was full of "acting" officials. There was not one person outside of his secretary of treasury ---steve what's his name" who didn't have a shit roll of conspiracy behind him. His donors were his consolate appointments, his secretary of education and even the Postal Master- who decided it was time to destroy sorting machines 1 month before the Nov. election.

I mean if you really were to dissect the 45 administration- it was a SHIT SHOW. From inflaming tensions across the world, and calling crazy dictators, crazy names, and lest we forget that it was under 45 that COVID actually happened.- those are all truths.

I have never seen more ppl divided into tribal politics due to one person and his cultish approach to demonstrating a ruse of nationalism, and authoritarianism at the same time.

Just cause the guy hugged the flag, and you all bought that ruse as he loves his country- he was really getting ready to fleece the rest of America to line his pockets, and even went as far as to starting a hotel in Washington DC so that other countries could spend money there to show fealty. Add onto that- you have a party that would NOT hold him accountable for any actions that had a negative impact- and enabled him to do even more invasive nefarious acts like Jan 6th.

Proud boys, stand back and stand by..... Really?

I mean WTF???

I just need 11,460 votes...

all his attorneys facing trials in states for the big lie- and some already pled guilty to it.

MAGA's need to wake the fuck up. The day has come to pay the piper and you all decide you'd like to just kick the can down the road one more time is a joke.
duplicate of above. mods plz delete
eyecu2,

All you do is keep posting the same bull pucky lies that every conman sales person uses.
eyecu2,

All you do is keep posting the same bull pucky lies that every conman sales person uses. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Straight out of the Trump playbook. Disregard the truth and call everything and everyone lies and liars. Everything that eyecu2 posted is a fact. I don’t see any evidence of refutation in your post, just more baseless claims.

MAGA's need to wake the fuck up. The day has come to pay the piper and you all decide you'd like to just kick the can down the road one more time is a joke.