URL / Website: www.nexismassage2023.com
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: FM 620 and Anderson Mill Rd
Activities: Massage, FBSM, NE, L1 and Russian
Hair Length and Color: Long and Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Amanda/Shirley is middle aged medium built with D natural boobs
Recommendation: No
Thanks! Was literally texting Lucy to schedule an appointment for today. She should not let the girls work if they are not well, I had a terrible experience at Spearmint where the girls nose was dripping the entire time.
  • Manma
  • 07-30-2024, 01:01 PM
Thanks! Was literally texting Lucy to schedule an appointment for today. She should not let the girls work if they are not well, I had a terrible experience at Spearmint where the girls nose was dripping the entire time. Originally Posted by Nomobjathome
True, if i get sick in next 4 to 5 days i know the source is from Amanda/Nexis
Her breath smelled like dick even though it's not an L2 spot haha
The first time I saw her at Rejuve I had a otherwise great experience but she had a really runny nose and a cough, made me worry about getting sick. The 2nd time I saw her there that was an issue, but the fishy breath was. Maybe she just has bad allergies, but she definitely needs to brush the teeth after lunch or something. On the upside, the tits are pretty much unparalleled in the AMP universe.
She does have bad breath. I passed on her for the exact same reason at Rejuve.
Ha..all I previously read about her was the great Russian she gave. I guess those reviewers were to mesmerized to smell her breath..LOL