Your Eccie handle?

• Alli
  • 01-03-2012, 11:30 PM
What was it that inspired you to choose name you go by on this site?

For me, I picked my former name "Alize" because at one time it just happened to be on of my favorite refreshments. I then "retired" and when I came back, I noticed that there were a couple other ladies out there using that name so I decided to go by "Alli".
Well mines is explainable....lol
  • Trey
  • 01-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Alli is a much better name.
my name is deanna ..where is my shame u say??? lol.. not bell tho... that was like some stoopid im gonna ring your belllllll ring your bell thing...
anyway the 69...self explanatory love oral both ways

tinkerhell starr tridasa sexorcisto might of scared men off
Mine was a nickname given me while in the Army!
The one that I use now is self-explanatory.

The one that I did use was one that I use for a variety of UTR activities not all Hobby related and a casual search on Google made it clear enough to me that I needed to change my Handle.

I could never use any of my old Handles / Nicknames for any search on the internet would provide way too much connections to my hobby of Hobbying.
Mine is short for Uncle Nasty Fingerz, which is a handle I have used online for 15yrs. I dropped the Uncle part after I became an Uncle because it was creepy then...
I picked the last one on the shelf.
I would rather not say.
It was the same one I used on ASPD, why change now...................
Mine is a term I gave myself years ago when my ex continued to smoke inside the house. Even though I quit smoking people didn't believe me because I still had the smell of ciggies on my clothes.

I considered another handle, ash magnet.
Mine is because the part of the purpose of a handle is to so the real me is to be anonymous. Well I am not Mexican, I don't like tequila, and I can't do 69 because I can't concentrate on my end of the 69 when recieving head! So JoseCuervo6969 is perfect opposite of me!
Mine is from my old days at the ASPD. It has something to do with my proffession....lol.
A Blowpop is something you lick and suck.
I tried to find a handle that was "cute" and somehow site-appropriate . . .while avoiding any link to my real-world perrsona.