Do providers take 'regulars' for granted

So, I just had a session with a provider who I have seen fairly regularly over the last 2 years. She is a FBSM provider and lately, our sessions have just been going downhill. I must say, this has been very disappointing and I’m seriously considering deleting her number.

Before I make any drastic decisions, I felt it prudent to run things past my ECCIE brethren to see if said situation can be rectified.

Let me give a brief overview of our last session. I usually like later appointments so 7:30 was arranged. I show up on time and she rolls in at 7:35. The times here will be precise as I was keeping an eye the throughout the session. We hug and I go into the room and play the standard donation on the table. She says get comfy while I get ‘organized’ and heads into the other room. So I disrobe and hop on the table and it takes about 10 minutes for her to return.

Its close to 7:45 at this point. She walks in, takes some lotion and does about a 5 minutes worth of massage on the whole body. She then drapes me in warm towels, throws a sheet over me and then leaves the room for another 5 minutes.

I look at up the clock and its approaching 8. She comes back into the room, removed the sheet/towels and then begins the sensual caress as she hops on the table. This part is always nice (the reason I kept going back). Soon after, she tells me to flip. I do so and she goes right to work on JR with our normal activities. After about 15 minutes I’m done and cleaning up – this was about 8:17.

This isn't an isolated incident either, our last few sessions have been going downhill. Earlier sessions had close to 40+ minutes of massage (pretty solid too) followed by playtime.

Have others had similar experiences with providers they frequented…that they became complacent about the level of service required?

I was a regular of a BBW massage girl named Dianne that used to work in Houston (since retired). Some may know her. If I got the last appointment of the day I could easily spend 2-3 hours with her just relaxing. The massage sessions were ALWAYS superb, she’d get me off 2 or 3 times, we’d play in the shower, couch, table…All for the normal price. She knew that if she just provided that level of service that I’d keep coming back for more! Damn I miss her

So what’s a fella to do here? I don’t want to have an awkward chat but I don’t want to feel like I’m throwing away $$ for subpar service.
  • Trey
  • 01-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Sounds like its time for a new one. We all have favorites but most know it won't last forever. Find a new one and put this one on the bench for month or two. Then give her a try again if you want.
Then again, do the guys take the ladies for granted?
Before you just dump her, man up and talk with her.

Yes, a lot if the time providers grow tired of regulars just like we do.

It may not do any good, but if you want to salvage the "relationship" do something different......be honest with her.

If you opt to go forward with another session, and it sux again, decision makes itself.
Move on and try again later.
I have had a regular ATF for going on three years. If she takes me for granted, it sure hasn't shown yet. We just spent a couple of hours together before she gets her new boobs tomorrow. She has had a ordeal over the past four months that we both hopes ends tomorrow.

I have no idea how many times we have been together. Maybe a hundred. Probably more. I enjoyed tonight as much as I did the first time I ever saw her.

But one day it will end. It always does. But what I concentrate on now is enjoying her as much as I can, or to put it in more distinct terms, as much as I can afford.

If it's time to move on, remember. You were looking when you found her.
Then again, do the guys take the ladies for granted? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I might not be able to chime in on OP's but I do have a problem with regulars taking me time and generosity for granted. But when it comes to that it's best to take a break for a few months so they can stop being so jaded when it comes to my company.
So, I just had a session with a provider who I have seen fairly regularly over the last 2 years. She is a FBSM provider and lately, our sessions have just been going downhill. I must say, this has been very disappointing and I’m seriously considering deleting her number.

Before I make any drastic decisions, I felt it prudent to run things past my ECCIE brethren to see if said situation can be rectified.

Let me give a brief overview of our last session. I usually like later appointments so 7:30 was arranged. I show up on time and she rolls in at 7:35. The times here will be precise as I was keeping an eye the throughout the session. We hug and I go into the room and play the standard donation on the table. She says get comfy while I get ‘organized’ and heads into the other room. So I disrobe and hop on the table and it takes about 10 minutes for her to return.

Its close to 7:45 at this point. She walks in, takes some lotion and does about a 5 minutes worth of massage on the whole body. She then drapes me in warm towels, throws a sheet over me and then leaves the room for another 5 minutes.

I look at up the clock and its approaching 8. She comes back into the room, removed the sheet/towels and then begins the sensual caress as she hops on the table. This part is always nice (the reason I kept going back). Soon after, she tells me to flip. I do so and she goes right to work on JR with our normal activities. After about 15 minutes I’m done and cleaning up – this was about 8:17.

This isn't an isolated incident either, our last few sessions have been going downhill. Earlier sessions had close to 40+ minutes of massage (pretty solid too) followed by playtime.

Have others had similar experiences with providers they frequented…that they became complacent about the level of service required?

I was a regular of a BBW massage girl named Dianne that used to work in Houston (since retired). Some may know her. If I got the last appointment of the day I could easily spend 2-3 hours with her just relaxing. The massage sessions were ALWAYS superb, she’d get me off 2 or 3 times, we’d play in the shower, couch, table…All for the normal price. She knew that if she just provided that level of service that I’d keep coming back for more! Damn I miss her

So what’s a fella to do here? I don’t want to have an awkward chat but I don’t want to feel like I’m throwing away $$ for subpar service. Originally Posted by oshman
May I ask how often you see this lady? (Ex. twice a week, month, etc?) And how consistent is that? Just asking before giving a provider's POV/advice.

Thanks.

KKA
XOXO
Da hell with her! Call her up and tell her that she sucks and you are moving on with someone else.
Familiarity breeds contempt...ijs.
Best to move on........

Do you really want to know why her services has gone down?
They can...and vice versa.
If you don't say something it will keep on getting worse. If you don't want to have the TALK with her just leave it alone for a while.
Just me but it sounds like you are paying $ to be ignored and $ for playtime.
The fact you are getting this kind of service and asking for advice is probably reason enough to leave it alone.You sound like you miss your old girl,looking too replace her with a regular that is up for the same deal.
So go find her.This one is out of the room to much to ring your bell 3 times.
With so much action in Houston why whine about one, it's fun sometimes finding another playmate
Walk away for a period of time.

As a lover of UTR-LMT's, I have distanced myself from my ATF in the past few months. What I found is that she provides the same level of experience and she has even added some new twists to the moment of pleasure, but her repetoire of massage techniques has become repetitive for me. Yes, she is very good, but I can predict what she is going to do next.

One thing to consider is that despite you going to her for 2 years, in most instances there will always be a wall between the client and the provider. Your FBSM could be experiencing a significant change of events in her life or the drama is beginning to overwhelm her and she is distracted from focusing on her level of service.