Should she have been Angry ?

I had an odd situation the other day. I hadnt ventured out in a while, so I decided to stop by and old stand by spot... The spot is not known for FS in fact it is known for NO EXTRAS, but let's just say you have to have the approval of right person . So I am there and a new person greets me, as I walk to the back, I see the key and wave to her she waves back. In the massage I get the questions about being here and such yada yada ya. The key walks in says something in Madarin (we all laugh, I know a little bit but had no clue what she said but I can tell by her laugh she thinks I do), she thens touches my legs and ass, then leaves.

Flip time, we joke about me being hard. She is normally a HJ girl only from what I was told later. She agrees to FS and whispers if I have a condom. She leaves and returns, then applies the cover. A bit of CBJ and then she hops on top and this is some of the tightest yet tender tale I have had in a while. She literally says oh, oh, that feels good, I said I am about to cum. She gave me the most confused look ever. You'd thought I asked her to whistle Dixie, POW.... I nutted. She got angry and was like WHAT THATS IT, yeah good for you but what about me ..... I just started laughing. She yelled something in Mandarin and the other chick started laughing. I actually apologized in my laughter. If it took a minute, I am probably overdoing it by 15 secs or more, wow it was quick.

Come to find out when I talked to the key there, she told the lady that I was a good fuck, a really good fuck. I guess not. As I have told providers in the past, they like me cause I don't haggle, I rarely stay more than 30 mins not matter how long I pay for and I usual cum quick and rarely more than once (my a d d kicks in and I want to get the fuck out of there, lol ). Hell this was extra quick......

I hope she still isnt angry at me, I need to redeem myself with her. I didnt understand her logic cause when I left she said that I must not like her, huh ?
Come to find out when I talked to the key there, she told the lady that I was a good fuck, a really good fuck. I guess not. As I have told providers in the past, they like me cause I don't haggle, I rarely stay more than 30 mins not matter how long I pay for and I usual cum quick and rarely more than once (my a d d kicks in and I want to get the fuck out of there, lol ). Hell this was extra quick......
threAD.
Sound's like she needed a good fucking and you started to give her one and took it away! its like taking candy from a baby!! I feel her pain!
threAD. Originally Posted by notanewbie
attention WHORE
attention WHORE Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Just write the review................don't you want Premium Access........LOL
I like commenting on the reviews without seeing ROS. It makes for better comments, lol .....
Just write the review................don't you want Premium Access........LOL Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

What he said!
Sound's like she needed a good fucking and you started to give her one and took it away! its like taking candy from a baby!! I feel her pain! Originally Posted by Lana Love
What would the female equivalent of blue balls be? Blue clit?
Fuck her if she can't take a joke.
TFF
What a great story to wake up to this morning.
Fuck her if she can't take a joke. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
He did .... remember?
  • bbkid
  • 01-13-2012, 07:10 AM
I think you should go back over there and just fuck the shit out of her. You know, "show her what you got".
If you really want to make her angry does the place have blue water in the toilet that Bump Deek could deposit something in?
Go back and finish the job........ijs.