Freaking References

So i'm stuck in a catch-22 situation. Every provider i talk to wants references but i'm a newbie with no references.

I'm not sure where to go from here, I understand the need to verify - but are there other ways of doing it?

Anyone have any recommendations for a newbie-friendly provider? Or are there any providers out there with a different verification?

Cheers, and thanks for the help in advance
Search provider ads for "newbie"

See a couple of them...and get on P411
So i'm stuck in a catch-22 situation. Every provider i talk to wants references but i'm a newbie with no references.

I'm not sure where to go from here, I understand the need to verify - but are there other ways of doing it?

Anyone have any recommendations for a newbie-friendly provider? Or are there any providers out there with a different verification?

Cheers, and thanks for the help in advance Originally Posted by throaway
My suggestions are the same as DED but may I add you've been a member of ECCIE for almost a year and only ten post now you want our help WTF?

May I add you need to go to the body rub section of BP see a few of those providers who don't use references and post some reviews, bring something to the board except your crying about references which are very necessary for a providers security... this goes for every other lurker .
One of the reason's the providers ask for two or three references is that not all the providers are available or willing to send references at one time.
The providers do check references and reviews and your post count.
Providers also don't like it when you ask to see them and you don't have references and they posted on their ads references needed.

Guess what I have almost thirty reviews and over 3000 post and was a member of ASPD for a couple of years and ECCie for another couple of years but I still need references .
NEWby lurkers aren't that special either and asking for a way around references is a red flag to most providers.
Guess what I have almost thirty reviews of the same place and over 3000 basically useless posts and was a member of ASPD for a couple of years (which I used to tell everyone) and ECCie for another couple of years but I still need references , there's a reason.
NEWby lurkers and myself aren't that special either and asking for a way around references is a red flag to most providers. Originally Posted by carkido45
Fixed that for ya ..... OP there is an easier but it will cost money, it is a three letter site called p411 .......
Wait a minute I thought carkido was
(Edit by staff..... sorry.... can't use real names -JaD)
and he was the 2nd cousin of the brother who's mom is married to the uncle of the sister of the wife of the Don of the Five Families. But I could be wrong.

But if the OP needs a provider that's lenient with references I could hook you up with Rosie. PM me
Post this in the request and iso forum
Browse or search the provider ad section (even the showcases), you will find there are newbie friendly ladies.

Getting a P411 account is another good thing to have.
  • Satin
  • 01-18-2012, 12:16 AM
Just tell all the ladies you're best friends with DED and you're in....
I'm newbie friendly!!
Hold My hand, I'll get you there.
P.s. DED-- I want you!!
P411.......
Just tell all the ladies you're best friends with DED and you're in.... Originally Posted by Satin
that's what I do !!!!
Fixed that for ya ..... OP there is an easier but it will cost money, it is a three letter site called p411 ....... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2

P411...Very BEST way I have been a provider and the best way to get established and/or get a newbie friendly provider,build a profile and reviews ets.It is a full year membership and a supa investment.I myself spend some extra money in doing ad ons in my profile and am a established provider with P411. I will not suggest BP and will simply leave my opinions off of here since I don't wish for anyone to think I am bashing that site,Its just NOT my suggestion. Good luck amd have a positive day : )
Even though p411 is great I don't have it for one reason I don't like people in the hobby checking my place of employment as do others here .
I have probably missed out on some hot providers but still have seen a lot of other hot providers.
The reason I mentioned the BP body rub providers is that they're usually a safer bet for your money than the BP Indy Providers .
It's also the way I got started I wrote a review of a FBSM provider on ASPD she then joined ASPD and vouched for me becoming my first provider who would help me with references .
To get into this hobby is work but once you're in the problem will be staying away.
Let your search engine do your walking. Find Indys on BP that are either also here on ECCIE or have been reviewed (postively). Search by phone works best. Mind you, even on BP, not all are newbie friendly. Read the ads.

Also as others have suggested, start posting here at ECCIE and build up your "street creed". Start reviewing. Eventually you will graduate from newbie to player. Give it some time. These girls will still be here and new ones arrive almost every day.

Good luck!
P411...Very BEST way I have been a provider and the best way to get established and/or get a newbie friendly provider,build a profile and reviews ets.It is a full year membership and a supa investment.I myself spend some extra money in doing ad ons in my profile and am a established provider with P411. I will not suggest BP and will simply leave my opinions off of here since I don't wish for anyone to think I am bashing that site,Its just NOT my suggestion. Good luck amd have a positive day : ) Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty
Nah your free to express your opinions and speak your mind....just as long as you do it within the forum guidelines.

I agree with you regarding BP, I don't think anyone new should start off with BP .....unless your cockstrong

As stated in all the above postings start by looking for newbie friendly girls and p411. After you learn a few of the ins and outs you can move on to BP.