Inquiring minds want to know, yes I'm still NBA and always will be!

It has come to my attention that someone has said that I'm no longer NBA which is not true. There is not a thing wrong with not being NBA. Some people have age restrictions, I choose not to have one. It is a personal decision of mine that I am and that will never change. I always have been and always will be NBA.
SMMFH................

Stop beating the dead horse, guys. This is the way of the world. It may suck but live with it. I have. *And yes, I'll still make snide ass remarks about it from time to time.*
Well, sweetie, run your business any way you deem fit.

You might need to put a one liner NBA notice on your ads and showcase. That way there is no confusion.

I have a suggestion, already submitted to ECCIE, to add some check box/drop downs to allow providers to mark restrictions such as NBA, age limts, and newbie friendly or not.

This way we can search on these and not be bothered with providers who won't provide for our needs

Not that a NBA applies to me!
I believe that is on her ads everytime......
I believe that is on her ads everytime...... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Thought I looked at her showcase, no mention. Also nothing under her regular posts (half ad) says NBA.

Her showcase under dislikes should be in bold letters Black men. That should get the message across for anyone looking at her showcase.

I'm personally glad she is NBA, less competition for seeing her

Wasn't it Clevon Little in Blazing Saddles that said: "Hey, where the white women at?" at some part of the movie pretending to be captured by the KKK.
Maddy, Maddy.

Don't fight the feeling. I know you have those chocolate 'urges' (I remember your M&M ads ). I know there are evil forces in place, preventing you from acting on these urges.

I just wanna let you know, baby, I'm here for you. Whenever you're ready, just let me know. I'm here for you. I got you. I GOT you!

Ebbbon-neeeee and Ivvvorrr-reeeeee, live together in per-fect harmonyyy
Side by side on my piano, keyboard, oh Lord, why can't wee-eeeeeeeee!!

Her showcase under dislikes should be in bold letters Black men. Originally Posted by Yowzer
That is fucking funny
Dammit Rambro.....now, I have that shit stuck in my head.
I can completely understand that some people don't have better things to do with their life's but play on computers all day. I really feel sorry for the ones that hate their lives and etc but I happen to love mine. All the little nasty lies and etc don't bother me because I got over that a year ago but maybe one day you will grow up and you know who you are. I got to admit people like you make me smile big inside. And to all of my friends I've made since I've been on eccie, I'm glad I met you guys and thanks for the positive support. To the guys that have nothing better to do in life but cause drama I really think you should invest in a playstation 3! Atleast it will give you more action!
So, basically what you're saying is that there's hope for me and you one day??

I can completely understand that some people don't have better things to do with their life's but play on computers all day. I really feel sorry for the ones that hate their lives and etc but I happen to love mine. All the little nasty lies and etc don't bother me because I got over that a year ago but maybe one day you will grow up and you know who you are. I got to admit people like you make me smile big inside. And to all of my friends I've made since I've been on eccie, I'm glad I met you guys and thanks for the positive support. To the guys that have nothing better to do in life but cause drama I really think you should invest in a playstation 3! Atleast it will give you more action! Originally Posted by Madison May
You're perfect for my buddy WakeUp.
Yeah bitch, when we gonna fuck?
To the guys that have nothing better to do in life but cause drama I really think you should invest in a playstation 3! Atleast it will give you more action! Originally Posted by Madison May
PS3?! It's about that 360.... COD, baby.
PS3?! It's about that 360.... COD, baby. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Me and my 1.95 K/D just pwning foolz...