Outing? Does it count when a providers husband

Outs you to your husband. Even though my husband knows hers is not facing reality. I've known this girl for years. And when her husband excuse me make that fiance calls me a whore, slut, manipulative you name it he said it. She even claims in an email she was there. Well here is news to you so was I so don't say he didn't say any of those things. Frankly I'm furious I would have given my life for this girl. And have covered for her on hundreds of occasions.

So back to first topic is this considered an outing. Also she said when we go to Court(different matter) that everything will be revealed or something like that.
sooooooo.... what is the alert?
Posted in wrong section moved already to co Ed sorry frustrated not thinking right with all this going on
Damn babe you got drama hovering over you like a swarm of mosquitoes. I'm nosy, so I'm intrigued, but I would say that an attempted outing is worth letting people know in some way.
I am lost lol
Basically she's choosing him so that she can work when she needs to. He has no job and doesn't do anything but watch kids pretty much.

How can I let anyone know without outing her which I wont do. I'm stuck no matter what.
Moved to co-ed for you.. I'm lost too though
I'm not....
Moved to co-ed for you.. I'm lost too though Originally Posted by mojojo213
pretty simple a provider here got her husband to out me to mine. . Mine knows what I do hers does bi not know, but he knows what I do
I'm not.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I don't see how EA. The English language is a mother fucker....obviously.
Always ought to carful in the hobby mixing personal with business. I'm not saying you're to blame, or what she did wasn't wrong. You told her your business and allowed her access to your husband. Obviously, hindsight being 20/20 and all, she was untrustworthy with this information.

P.S. You never did explain exactly what caused her to do this? Where you two girls not playing nice? Someone getting jealous?

I'm guessing there is more to this story.
It may not be outing if he already knew, but you need to distance yourself from the both of them for your own good.
I don't see how EA. The English language is a mother fucker....obviously. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
sorry when I'm mad I tend to ramble and using a phone to do this not so easy.

Basically a provider here got her fiance to call my husband and out me. Over something that her fiance said and we repeated and he is denying it, denying everything. So she's choosing to believe him when she knows in her heart he's lying I know that because she told me, a few days ago. but she basically needs him around to watch the kids when she works. So she chose this route.
Always ought to carful in the hobby mixing personal with business. I'm not saying you're to blame, or what she did wasn't wrong. You told her your business and allowed her access to your husband. Obviously, hindsight being 20/20 and all, she was untrustworthy with this information.

P.S. You never did explain exactly what caused her to do this? Where you two girls not playing nice? Someone getting jealous?

I'm guessing there is more to this story. Originally Posted by Yowzer
I've known this girl more then half of my life I would have died for her.i trusted her with everything. Now the lesson is learned
  • Trey
  • 01-19-2012, 01:55 PM
Wow lot of drama yo. Is the chick on the board?