The "Original" Sexy Shiloh Stevens from SD

Hello everyone:

Confusion continues to exist as to who is sexy Shiloh. When I signed up for my eccie account last year there wasn't anyone else using my handle...sexyshiloh. A few months later another person appears as another sexyshiloh.

I asked that my handle be changed to Shiloh Stevens to minimize confusion. Yet, I still get calls asking if I am currently in TX, I'm asked about references, etc.

Keep in mind that I use my last name and I live in SD. However, I do visit Dallas and Houston on a regular basis. I've also been in Austin. I also am the one who posts threads, chats from time to time, etc.

Think Latin Passion...that's me. I'm the Latin flavor.

Kisses everyone. Have a great weekend.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0428.jpg (46.5 KB, 347 views)
Eh, all we need to know is when your coming back.
+1
You guys are so cute. Ok goal is to return in March. I will post when I then.
Hello everyone:

Confusion continues to exist as to who is sexy Shiloh. When I signed up for my eccie account last year there wasn't anyone else using my handle...sexyshiloh. A few months later another person appears as another sexyshiloh.

I asked that my handle be changed to Shiloh Stevens to minimize confusion. Yet, I still get calls asking if I am currently in TX, I'm asked about references, etc.

Keep in mind that I use my last name and I live in SD. However, I do visit Dallas and Houston on a regular basis. I've also been in Austin. I also am the one who posts threads, chats from time to time, etc.

Think Latin Passion...that's me. I'm the Latin flavor.

Kisses everyone. Have a great weekend. Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens
No one in their right mind would confuse you with anyone else. You are the original babe.............
Love the shoes.
Love the shoes. Originally Posted by Chislaine
I luv a women with great legs to walk around in nothing but some high heels,

I'm thinking session with Chislaine, Toni, and SexyShilo I'd have to buy a rascal to get me round afterwards because I'd be handicapped for sure>LOL