My next tour of Houston will not happen

I like Houston, and travel here often, but I do not often "tour" here. But on this past trip I decided I would.

12 gentleman contacted me. 7 booked with me. 7 cancelled. The exact same results had I come without telling anyone, except for the lost $ with advertising.

Sorry darlings, I will not be touring Houston again.

Kisses,
Vanica
Ok..
Were you in Houston last night?

I saw your pictures on backpage, but did not take notice of the name so I'm not sure if it was someone who stole your pictures or if it was you.
I sure wish you could post the handles they used . I'd like to know who it was ?
Shit happens love. lots of girls travel here, most do well. Some even start thank you threads about it. Not wise to show your ass IMO.
Bummer about the trip. Best of luck to you, though.
Competition ain't nuthin' nice down here.
Oh well...
With respect, so what , just don't come no need for an announcement. This is the first I have heard of you, may be you need better reviews or better screening/advertising or better price vs service. Just a thought not bashing. I see these often, I tried to book in houston with a touring girl once and she was booked solid. So there has to be another reason. Ijs
Sorry to hear that Vanica. HTown actually has GREAT MEN! But if you advertised on BP, then you are going to get that!

.... I posted at 1 today--- The first 4 calling from my BP ad nc/ns on me!
LOL , that's how the guys on BP are. No consequences so they do what ever. I also booked with a Eccie member today who called from a BP ad so I dont know his handle -- but he was one of my NO SHOWS.....

It's a shame. If we did that to them.... our name would be outed all over the site!

Better luck next time.
And all of the Houston Hookers said, "Yay"

It's a shame. If we did that to them.... our name would be outed all over the site!

Better luck next time. Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
That's not necessarily true I've been NCNS before but I chalk it up to the Hobby.
This happened before I learn somethings like calling and verifying the night before a session and then calling before I get there or calling before I leave the house .
A NCNS is not just the provider not calling it's also the clients responsibility to call and if they don't call then they're part of the NC also.

If the provider doesn't pick up the phone then oh well it's on to the next one .
I do understand the provider may be in session but I also let them know what time I will be calling them and if they don't pick up then I will move on.
I don't get my feelings hurt it's there loss of income and somebody else's profit.

I called up a Latina agency the other day and the manager didn't pick up the phone oh well she cost herself and her provider some money . I called another agency and boom it was on and I had a great session.

Trust me they're plenty of NCNS on both sides but they aren't reported .
Shit happens love. lots of girls travel here, most do well. Some even start thank you threads about it. Not wise to show your ass IMO. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Oh well...................
Maybe the 7 cancellations didn't want to experience buyers remorse.
  • RGB93
  • 01-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Try Sports Talk 610 they have a whiner line you can call in on.