Jealous Providers

Just curious if anyone has experienced a provider not giving a reference or giving a bad reference because she was jealous/angy that you went to another provider?
I see no reason why this is in this section.
Just curious if anyone has experienced a provider not giving a reference or giving a bad reference because she was jealous/angy that you went to another provider? Originally Posted by iam2oral4u
Happens a lot but it's part of the hobby
I love sharing but one thing that upsets me is when a provider gets on another providers page and pm everyone that has written a review on her. I have had that done to me but no matter what i still provided her with a reference
  • Trey
  • 01-22-2012, 12:04 AM
What do they gain from sending msg to all your reviewers? Not sayin it doesn't happen, but what's the point.
Sometimes a new client, but at the end its all the same. He will continue his journey
What do they gain from sending msg to all your reviewers? Not sayin it doesn't happen, but what's the point. Originally Posted by trey
Thanks to the mods for moving this to proper section, my bad.
Human nature....er....not to be confused with mother nature.
I think this would be par for the course. Afterall, if a client is seeing another provider then the original girl would resent her money going to someone else.

I would be uncomfortable asking a girl I have been doing on a reg basis to be a reference bc I simply want some variety. I mean afterall how does one ask "Yea honey its been real good and all like I have been telling you, but I wanna go get some strange." Nor can I go to an extras club where I am VIP and go up to the girl at the front desk "Hey babe can you be a reference for me for all of your whores I have done in VIP, especially the one (one of your besties on FB) I have been fucking otc for a couple of years?"

I guess I need to work on my Hobbyist Resume ha ha.
Sometimes it's best to just keep your mouth shut about who you're fucking. The ladies I fuck dont tell me who they're seeing...why would I offer that information to them?

That's another reason why I use P411. I don't have to worry about sending references to a provider and ending up catching a bunch of drama over it.
So true

Sometimes it's best to just keep your mouth shut about who you're fucking. The ladies I fuck dont tell me who they're seeing...why would I offer that information to them?

That's another reason why I use P411. I don't have to worry about sending references to a provider and ending up catching a bunch of drama over it. Originally Posted by john353
That's another reason why I use P411. I don't have to worry about sending references to a provider and ending up catching a bunch of drama over it. Originally Posted by john353
DITTO!!