Who is going to TOFTT?

That's an alert waiting to happen

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...us-24/12790447

Today's My Birthday Be Generous 4 Me.. I'm Delicious. - 24

Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:29 AM

Im Jessica I am 24, 5'5 118 lbs, My arrangement is by Green Dot Money Pak, You get one for $450 and we meet at my place.. protective *&^#%!%$$$$ and $%&#&&!! is allowed. For those that dont know what a Green dot money pak it is a money reload you can buy from Wal Mart, CVS, Rite Aid, 711, Wal-Greens and also Radio Shack, Once you get the Money Pak text me the 14 digit number and we meet, I can be reached at 832-735-3214.

Poster's age: 24

saw her ad and didn't even bother taking a second look.
WOW
Run away... fast...
Already saw her...was fun...oh wait...not I didn't...
  • bbkid
  • 01-23-2012, 08:20 AM
Already saw her...was fun...oh wait...not I didn't... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Who? Brooke or Jessica?
What's wrong? It's not like Green Dot will track any of this...... yeah right. Get into Brooke's Mustang and drive it like you stole it...away from Jessica. Wouldn't touch that offer. Too many high quality providers like Brooke to attempt something like that.
$450?....on BP? wow....
Who? Brooke or Jessica? Originally Posted by bbkid
Low blow man...low blow...
Could this be a prelude to another "social experiment"?
  • bbkid
  • 01-23-2012, 02:04 PM
Low blow man...low blow... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
This is classic, she can rob you without actually seeing you. Green Dot numbers, thanks well I am in room ..... Yeah right. You might as well meet her at the shell station give her 450 and hop in your car and go home. Same difference.

Btw after reading someones reply, I know whose reviews not to believe.
Btw after reading someones reply, I know whose reviews not to believe. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
I'm shocked and dismayed! I love white text...
Run away... fast... Originally Posted by AshrDashr

+1

And who the hell puts the NAME of their apartment complex on their ad?
Ad is gone! As in History. Thank goodness.

But http://houston.backpage.com/Dominati...es-99/12630344 came up under search for "green dot money pak". This gal wants to be your phone sex godess for a min of $25 green dot, paid in advance... Right...

Its like Monty Python's argument clinic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y). "I came here for an argument", "No you didn't", "Yes I did"...etc. then finally: "But you are arguing with me now". Punchline: "I could be arguing in my spare time".

So the phone sex gal takes the numbers from the green dot card and then promptly hangs up on you. You call her back with "WTF" and she responds: "You have just been financially dominated, thank you! and I'm going to dominate you some more by hanging up again. This time don't call back!".