NC/NS by Robin

Saw a sexy pic of a girl on her backpage ad by the name of Robin. Called her and she sounded nice. Made appt. for 9AM on Sat. the 21st. I showed up at her new place of business (Robin's modeling studio) on Hwy. 6 just south of I-10 at about 5 minutes till, called her cell number to make sure she was ready and got a message that her mailbox was full. I waited 10 minutes and called again and got the same message. There was a number on her "Grand Opening" banner, so I called it and got a message that the number had been disconnected???

When I got to my office, I emailed her expressing my disappointment at her lack of communication and "no show". Several hours later I received both an email and a phone message apologizing, saying simply "I forgot".
Sorry you had a NC/NS but seriously what can you expect of a BP provider ? BP providers that are not on Eccie or P411 - well, you cant hold them to any standard whatsoever. I would prepare to be NCNSed by any BP provider . It just goes with the territory . Hope you have better luck next time !!
BP providers that are not on Eccie or P411 - well, you cant hold them to any standard whatsoever. Originally Posted by delimex007
I hope you're not implying that BP hookers who ARE on ECCIE or P411 can be held to a standard...
I hope you're not implying that BP hookers who ARE on ECCIE or P411 can be held to a standard... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

LOL !! What I meant was that Eccie and P411 providers with good reviews also post on BP. Not an absolute rule that you will have better experiences with Eccie providers, but the chances are significantly much more higher that a well reviewed Eccie/P411 provider will not NCNS you when compared to a regular BP provider .
I hope you're not implying that BP hookers who ARE on ECCIE or P411 can be held to a standard... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Now wait there's a standard for hookers?