How much should Israel get each year in US aid?

Obviously, Israel is a great country and one of America's greatest allies in a dangerous area. So, how much aid should the US give each year to maintain the security arrangement that keeps the Middle East having a democracy that promotes American interests ?
$10,000 in escrow...

Seriously, whatever we can afford to give them.
It's not obvious. Israel is not a great country, it is an artificial creation by the UN. And they should get nothing.
I think aid to Israel should match Obama phone costs. So we got to cut you back a billion this year but I'm sure you will make it up next year.
I do think you should have mentioned "none-and Israel can do what it damn well pleases"
I vote none, but I'm not anti-Semite. I just highly doubt the people of Israel like being slaves to us and our Benjamin's.
You can't buy friends stop all foreign aid. It just pisses them off eventually.
I think Israel should be paying us 10 billion a year...along with all those other countries we've been throwing money at for decades. Also, those countries that I've been told owe us billions in war debt should be repaying it also.

And I'm not anti-Semitic, the Jews are good for it.
It's not obvious. Israel is not a great country, it is an artificial creation by the UN. And they should get nothing. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
You're an asshole, JL. Your choices mean that if you don't believe the US triples its historic aid to Israel! you're an anti-Semite. Is that your stupid racist game? The real answer is now that you're going to be sponsoring Holocaust museums! Israel will need less aid from the US. You'll make up the difference, "tough guy"

You really need someone to kick your ass with his bare fists!

BTW -- are you taking your loving wife with you when you make Aliyah, or is she keeping the mansion in Highland Park? Is she going to find another midget with a napoleonic complex to fuck or is she going for a real man this time around?

LHitraot. I'll soon be two days away from October.

For my Hebrew challenged friends, L'Hitraot in this case means don't let the do Lhit your in your ass on the way out of our country, fraud!
It's not obvious. Israel is not a great country, it is an artificial creation by the UN. And they should get nothing. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Would you say Israel is a Jewish reservation.
Probably not, but YOU would GOOOOOBER!
That's harsh, bro!!
and it looks like everybody is climbing over the next guy to participate In this important poll, dipshit!

What's your point.
Probably not, but YOU would GOOOOOBER! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Luckily for Israel you don't represent all Jews otherwise it would be.