gop hit list

• CJ7
  • 09-28-2013, 09:33 AM
maybe they should have one of their congressional aids start their car ..

http://politix.topix.com/news/8170-c...fund-obamacare

they forgot Cruz ... D'OOOOH
  • CJ7
  • 09-28-2013, 09:56 AM
An enemies list is circulating on conservative sites. It doesn't contain Democratic names, as you might expect. Instead it's a list comprising over half of the Republicans in the Senate.
"The following 25 Republicans stood shoulder to shoulder with Senator Harry Reid and President Obama to fund ObamaCare," claims the Tea Party group Freedom Works, before providing a list of Republican senators.
The list contains the usual suspects - GOP senators who aren't Tea Partiers, many of whom have attracted the dreaded RINO label. It includes blue state Republicans like Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), Susan Collins (R-ME), and Mark Kirk (R-IL), and occasional bipartisans like John McCain and Lindsey Graham. It also includes the party's senate leader, Mitch McConnell.
Don't ya just hate when the Republitards are hating on each other?
  • CJ7
  • 09-28-2013, 10:25 AM
but they insist .... who am I to argue?
Ever seen rhinos, er, RINOS fucking? It ain't pretty!
maybe they should have one of their congressional aids start their car .. Originally Posted by CJ7
One can only hope, ridding most of these people on the list and replacing them with fiscally responsible conservatives and non-religious wackos is their only hope for the future. They better wake up soon, or as many here have said and I agree, their party is over.
  • CJ7
  • 09-28-2013, 11:43 AM
One can only hope, ridding most of these people on the list and replacing them with fiscally responsible conservatives and non-religious wackos is their only hope for the future. They better wake up soon, or as many here have said and I agree, their party is over. Originally Posted by nwarounder

through out the (recent) history of this country, extremists from either side have been stepped over at the polls .. the tea party will be no exception in the future
So you lied CJ. The link says nothing about a "hit list". Those are your words you lying sack of feces.

Notice who is pooping CJ into the sack for Nancy Pelosi.

I'm afraid I can't find the post where CJ objected to the list that Obama had of people who opposed him.
  • CJ7
  • 09-28-2013, 11:57 AM
So you lied CJ. The link says nothing about a "hit list". Those are your words you lying sack of feces.

Notice who is pooping CJ into the sack for Nancy Pelosi.

I'm afraid I can't find the post where CJ objected to the list that Obama had of people who opposed him. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

grow up little boy
more talk about feces from the right...
  • CJ7
  • 09-28-2013, 12:03 PM
their core principle
[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1054085548]So you lied CJ. The link says nothing about a "hit list". Those are your words you lying sack of feces.

I didn't know you were married JD. Is that for the garden or the roses?

I guess CJ excepts the fact that he lied. There is no "hit list".
I guess CJ excepts the fact that he lied. There is no "hit list". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
the link does mention "a list" and asks about Republicans that deserve "targeting"

so what would you call it?
You mean liberal scribe Mary Nobel (@politix) uses the term "list" and "targeting".............

The "Freedom Works" article says nothing of the sort..............in fact it just documents how GOP legislators voted ! It makes no editorial comment on "targeting" !

http://www.freedomworks.org/blog/jwi...ur-senators-vo

Question: Why do liberals have to lie to make a point ?

Answer: Because the truth isn't on their side.

the link does mention "a list" and asks about Republicans that deserve "targeting"

so what would you call it? Originally Posted by JCM800