Another Obama Lie - you can keep your healtcare as long as you DON'T live in these 10 states

GIVE IT UP JL. GO NOW, WHILE PEOPLE STILL RESPOND TO YOUR THREADS.

That all is going to change.
Obama's lies bother you, too, Assup?
what do you think brainiac?
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 12:08 AM
so what? doesnt mean individuals that the currently insured cant get insurance from another company and more than likely cheaper if the customer decides
Hmmmm, so this article on insurance companies and hospital chains is whining that people can now get the same coverage at cheaper rates? I'm sure the hospital chain in Missouri is looking to go out of business and shutter every facility. What are they after, customer loyalty? Good luck with that. Since these entities have raised costs almost 70% in the last 10 years, cut loose thousands of former customers in order to avoid paying claims, they do not deserve receiving loyalty they never showed themselves.

Stupid threads like this who use articles, er, make that editorials, to bolster fraudulent, hair-splitting attempts to guide the conversation into meaningless and useless rants about whether coverage by the same carrier or the same or better coverage from another carrier is "keeping your same coverage (or policy)."
so what? doesnt mean individuals that the currently insured cant get insurance from another company and more than likely cheaper if the customer decides Originally Posted by CJ7
Always could, absent a pre-existing condition.

The misinformation, disinformation and lies about Obamacare from the right will soon end when people realize it was just like it used to be, only portable, less expensive, easier to obtain and reduces the overall portion of our GDP and personal income devoted to health care.

I don't know if there are enough chickens in the world to produce enough egg for the faces of these screaming meemees!

This is no longer a debate. This is the law. Deal, don't squeal, little piggies!

Always could, absent a pre-existing condition.

The misinformation, disinformation and lies about Obamacare from the right will soon end when people realize it was just like it used to be, only portable, less expensive, easier to obtain and reduces the overall portion of our GDP and personal income devoted to health care.

I don't know if there are enough chickens in the world to produce enough egg for the faces of these screaming meemees!

This is no longer a debate. This is the law. Deal, don't squeal, little piggies! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gawd! He really believes that shit! BWAHAHAHA!

Yep. the spin machine dies tomorrow.

It's a fucking set of insurance regulations.

Eat yourself up with misery and hatred.

I'm saving more than a grand a month.

That makes me happier than you.