sure hope the republican House doesn't cave ..

• CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 11:18 AM
when the bottom line comes out they'll be screwed .. HOLD EM TOGETHER TED !!!!!
  • WTF
  • 09-30-2013, 11:31 AM
A one week shutdown would just about sink the Tea Party ship.
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 11:54 AM
A one week shutdown would just about sink the Tea Party ship. Originally Posted by WTF

and the republicans for letting the TP shove them around ... win win
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 03:02 PM
tick tick tick
Well, now it's time for Plan C. Another bill by House to delay Obamacare by a year. On top of that, now they want to piss off their staffers by eliminating the subsidies to them. I guess that 22% support rating for the tea party isn't low enough for them.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/plan-c...195507666.html
and the republicans for letting the TP shove them around ... win win Originally Posted by CJ7
What do the Republicans have to lose? They hate the government, might as well blow it up and take the liberal assholes with them.
Myself, I advise people to get what they can, while they can.
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 03:48 PM
I kinda respect them for being so stupid they don't know they're stupid

nah
OMG tomorrow is the 1st of Oct.
Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya, JL!
  • Laz
  • 09-30-2013, 05:20 PM
If the only thing the house pushes is delaying the individual mandate,which does not delay Obamacare, and requiring Congress to be under the rules that were passed in Obamacare, and unilaterally changed by Obama, then the democrats might have a hard time justifying their position.

Since Obama has already delayed the mandates for big business and his union buddies how does he defend not delaying the mandate for the individuals. He also is changing the law to appease those with access so how does he justify stating that the law is in effect and congress has to accept it but he can change it whenever he feels it is necessary. Congress passes the laws, his job is to implement them. If he needs a change he should be going back to congress for the change.
It'll be similar to the sequester, after nothing major happens, no one will care.
Laughable that anyone thinks anybody will be held accountable in Washington.
Hope the people in Washington checked with China and Japan to see if it is all right with them to shut down the government.
The last Government "shutdown" was in 1995.

There is one huge difference now than then. Back then, the Democrat Party could count on their loyal and faithful lackeys in the main stream media to "blame it all on the Republicans"

The social network and the Internet has changed all of that. The truth about what the Dems are doing will get out.

Think of all of those younger people who are being forced to buy something they don't think they need, and at the same time watching the President hand out waivers and opt outs to his buddies and boot kickers.

Let it play out. This is hard ball politics at it's best.

Did anybody catch Saturday Night Live last week. They nailed it, and shined a lot of light on this entire charade.

They stepped on some pretty big toes.
http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/20...7-minute-skit/
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/09/...bamacare-84406
LMAO OMG my sides hurt on that one...
Naw. the Teawipes are going to own this one.