SNICK!

He's fucking toast.

Chit! He even LOOKS toasted!
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 10:15 PM
SNICK!

He's fucking toast.

Chit! He even LOOKS toasted! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

poor Boehner, must suck to have 200 of your pals get stomped by 30 loudmouth punks
  • Old-T
  • 09-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Interesting definition of "fairness".

I've stated a number of times I do not like Obamacare, I think it is poorly thought out. However:
--The previous status quo was also grievously broken, it just favored different people
--The moronic tea party nuts lost--largely because they refused to acknowledge that millions with no health care would actually prefer bad coverage over no coverage. Now that they lost they want to change the rules and take the whole government hostage.

They are spoiled brats who feel it is their divine right to "lead" the majority who are too stupid to know what's good for them.

All they really need to do is put forth a health care plan that actually would work, and is palatable to the majority. But it seems anything other than petulant whining and trying to bring down everyone else with them is beyond a TPer's mental comprehension. That, and payoffs to stupid loudmouths like Rockhead to change their name from Marshall to Coomshall to Rockturd. I strongly suspect he gets paid by the post--double for those so stupid that only a RWW can read it without puking.

Keep going Rockturd, you will be a millionaire from your prostituted (in the worse sense of the word) bonus checks.
Tea maggots are shitting because they are afraid it might work.
Both parties need a reboot
Yeah, the GOP and the Tea Party. You on the other hand, need to cut off your dick!